Milburn T-shirt

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Milburn T-shirt

Postby beryl_bux » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:43 am

Does anyone of you know where I could get this Milburn-T-shirt Nick's wearing here?

I've been searching round the web but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Image
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that - B.S.
User avatar
beryl_bux
Brianstorm
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:15 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Postby Lizzi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:00 am

you tried their offish site???

If not, then wait a bit, Mark'll tell you where he got his...
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Re: Milburn T-shirt

Postby arctic » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:30 pm

beryl_bux wrote:I've been searching round the web but I couldn't find it anywhere.


You obviously havn't searched the web otherwise you'd have found the link on here aswell as the OFFICIAL milburn website.

The link can be found on the official site, look above the news, there is a bold link underlined which says BUY MILBURN T-SHIRTS AND BADGES

In other words click that ;)
User avatar
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley

Re: Milburn T-shirt

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:13 pm

arctic wrote:
beryl_bux wrote:I've been searching round the web but I couldn't find it anywhere.


You obviously havn't searched the web otherwise you'd have found the link on here aswell as the OFFICIAL milburn website.

The link can be found on the official site, look above the news, there is a bold link underlined which says BUY MILBURN T-SHIRTS AND BADGES

In other words click that ;)

You're so rude. :roll:
Image
User avatar
AlisonFasheeta
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Re: Milburn T-shirt

Postby Lizzi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:35 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:
arctic wrote:
beryl_bux wrote:I've been searching round the web but I couldn't find it anywhere.


You obviously havn't searched the web otherwise you'd have found the link on here aswell as the OFFICIAL milburn website.

The link can be found on the official site, look above the news, there is a bold link underlined which says BUY MILBURN T-SHIRTS AND BADGES

In other words click that ;)

You're so rude. :roll:

It's only logical to go see the offish site of a band if you want summat from them... no?? or am I not normal... tho i fell upon this very site (am one) by googling the monks and clicking the first thing i saw! lol!!
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Re: Milburn T-shirt

Postby beryl_bux » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:35 pm

arctic wrote: You obviously havn't searched the web otherwise you'd have found the link on here aswell as the OFFICIAL milburn website.


No, really, I was just dumb enough to not find it, also not on the offish site.:D
Thanks so much - it annoyed me that I couldn't find it.

PS. I just realised I do have to be quite an idiot... I went on the offish site again...and now I saw the "BUY MILBURN T-SHIRTS AND BADGES" link right at the top...
I'm sorry. :milton:
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that - B.S.
User avatar
beryl_bux
Brianstorm
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:15 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Postby arctic » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:23 pm

lol No problem, glad to be of service.

Now there's a person who I admire, someone who can take critisism.

I like you beryl_bux.
User avatar
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley

Postby beryl_bux » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:29 pm

:D

edit: sorry, could think of any clever response.
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that - B.S.
User avatar
beryl_bux
Brianstorm
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:15 am
Location: Graz, Austria


Return to Other bands...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron