Page 10 of 17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:58 pm
by The french way
I read a review about another book about the libertines, this one was pictures actually. The photos were by Roger Sargent... does anyone have it? (omg tell me that' s not the same book... no i don' t think so.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:11 pm
by AlisonFasheeta
The french way wrote:I read a review about another book about the libertines, this one was pictures actually. The photos were by Roger Sargent... does anyone have it? (omg tell me that' s not the same book... no i don' t think so.)

You mean the Kids in the Riot book by Peter Welsh? I know there were a lot of pictures in there, but when that came out everyone made a fuss that a better novel would be coming out soon.... which was Bound Together, so I never bought it.

Also, there's a photography book called London: the Birth of a Cult by Hedi Slimane. It's more just Pete, but some Libertines pictures. It's a beautiful book, I got it for my birthday from my mommy. :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:56 pm
by irishscummyman
I think Pete Welsh's book is better than Bound Together. Mainly because of his conncection with the band (he was in Kill City, by the way, the same band as Lisa Moorish (who Peter had a child with) and Mick Withall (now in Babyshambles full time))so he's seen things that Journo's wont have seen.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:28 pm
by The french way
AlisonFasheeta wrote:You mean the Kids in the Riot book by Peter Welsh? I know there were a lot of pictures in there, but when that came out everyone made a fuss that a better novel would be coming out soon.... which was Bound Together, so I never bought it.

Also, there's a photography book called London: the Birth of a Cult by Hedi Slimane. It's more just Pete, but some Libertines pictures. It's a beautiful book, I got it for my birthday from my mommy. :D


your so lucky.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:43 pm
by AlisonFasheeta
Because I'm bored.........
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:50 pm
by Lizzi
AlisonFasheeta wrote:Because I'm bored.........
Image

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!! Is Carl using Pete's hand as an ashtray???

AlisonFasheeta wrote:Image

I swear they look like brothers... it's rather freaky sometimes...

Lovely pix Alison! Love ya!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:55 pm
by Space Invader
AlisonFasheeta wrote:Image



this should not be entitled "Chaos", it should be entitled "Rock And Roll Bliss: The Sheer Greatness of Drunken Debauchery Powered Music"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:34 pm
by AlisonFasheeta
OH SHIT!!! You guys can see what I save my shit as?? Fucking hell... I saved those like 3 years ago no lie. I don't remember why I saved half of them the way I did.

Yes he's using him as an ashtray, or I like to think so anyway. I'm going to post more.

p.s I realized the other day on this forum I curse a lot. I tried to count how many times I said a bad word... and I couldn't do it. So that my early New Years resolution, not to curse anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:29 am
by AlisonFasheeta
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image More fucking bananas!

Image

Image :milton:

Image :milton: :milton:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:09 am
by Lizzi
AlisonFasheeta wrote:Image

Love the yellow-green effect...

AlisonFasheeta wrote:Image More fucking bananas!

That's one more swear word on yer list :wink:

I realised i swore a lot as well...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:20 am
by AlisonFasheeta
Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:Image

Love the yellow-green effect...

AlisonFasheeta wrote:Image More fucking bananas!

That's one more swear word on yer list :wink:

I realised i swore a lot as well...

I hate that there's a fold in the first picture, and shit about the cursing!! Oh oooooooooh. That's all I can do if I can't curse.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:32 am
by Lizzi
I give you the permission to swear... i do, when i write. i dont swear when i talk...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:50 pm
by vicky14
amazing pics alison.
i love those with the red uniforms.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:47 pm
by The french way
Alison... i wonder what I could do to thank you. Cause I thank you SO MUCH, if you knew. I can be your slave, if u want... :milton:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:49 pm
by vicky14
:milton: :milton: :milton: