Libertines

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Postby surrey_casual » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:17 pm

i have a tip for you mr.bombastic dont read the tabloids and gossip mag if your tired of his antics. he loves kate moss, end of, who wouldnt? the shite tv shows i agree with, vroom vroom i think?

carl has been invited to the wedding, in the hills of ibiza, my fav island!
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:47 pm

Mr Bombastic wrote:The Libs were easily one of my favourite bands. But in all honesty I've tired of Pete and his antics. His on/off relationship with Moss, the sale of the books of Albion, appearing on shite tv shows about cars... he's as irritating as any McFly member at the moment. He should concentrate on making some good music to counter the poor first effort from Babyshambles.

DPT and Carl on the other hand are blossoming, having produced an album that'll last more than a couple of months on the CD player.

Why would you be sick of his on/off relationship? That really doesn't affect anyone but him and Kate. Actually come to think of it, nothing about his personal life really concerns anyone.

I saw DPT on Letterman last night. Carl was playing with his broken collar bone and all, poor babes!
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:39 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:
Mr Bombastic wrote:The Libs were easily one of my favourite bands. But in all honesty I've tired of Pete and his antics. His on/off relationship with Moss, the sale of the books of Albion, appearing on shite tv shows about cars... he's as irritating as any McFly member at the moment. He should concentrate on making some good music to counter the poor first effort from Babyshambles.

DPT and Carl on the other hand are blossoming, having produced an album that'll last more than a couple of months on the CD player.

Why would you be sick of his on/off relationship? That really doesn't affect anyone but him and Kate. Actually come to think of it, nothing about his personal life really concerns anyone.

I saw DPT on Letterman last night. Carl was playing with his broken collar bone and all, poor babes!

man! i missed the DPT then!!! fuck! i thought it was tonight....
*whispers*ilovemcflybutamtiredofthemyeah*whispers
Lizzi

Postby Space Invader » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:10 pm

i like McFly.

i also wish pete and kate good times and maybe if he gets her pregnant Pete will straighten out, join back with Carl and we will have a drug-free orgasm enducing mature Libertines
Space Invader

Postby Lizzi » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:56 pm

Space Invader wrote:i like McFly.

i love you for that
there ain't many guys who will admit it
Lizzi

Postby surrey_casual » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:51 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:

with a union jack as the sling....... 8)
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:47 pm

surrey_casual wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:

with a union jack as the sling....... 8)

He didn't on Letterman. I was a little disappointed. He looked very put together. He used a black scarf for the sling, then had like a nice green jacket. He matched very well.
I liked Carl's one outfit from SXSW. He had like black pants and the flag as the belt, and leather jacket, and pretty sunglasses. He's so stylish.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby irishscummyman » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:14 pm

surrey_casual wrote: ibiza, my fav island!

Ireland is an Island.
irishscummyman

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:49 pm

irishscummyman wrote:
surrey_casual wrote: ibiza, my fav island!

Ireland is an Island.

Japan is an Island.....

Spinto, that'll be in my head all day......... :roll:
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Space Invader » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:01 pm

Great Britain is an island...
Space Invader

Postby karinaa.. » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:59 pm

Bermuda is an island(want to go there).. :roll:
karinaa..
Despair in the forum lounge

Postby The french way » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:21 pm

Manhattan is an island, isn' t it? then it's one of my favorites.

I don' t know what' s the link between the Libertines and islands, but...
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby Lizzi » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:20 pm

I think it's Patrick's fault.. he started it when he was on one of his heroin trip... *jkn* :milton:
Lizzi

Postby Space Invader » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:10 pm

priorypete@hotmail.co.uk

^email to contact Pete D. with words of support and thank yus and stuff when he is priory - set up by Adam the babyshambles drummer but messages will be passed on to Pete
Space Invader

Postby The french way » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:52 pm

Space Invader wrote:priorypete@hotmail.co.uk

^email to contact Pete D. with words of support and thank yus and stuff when he is priory - set up by Adam the babyshambles drummer but messages will be passed on to Pete

I thought Mark asked to put [dot] and [at]?
anyway... Shall I send one? not a fangirl one, I don' t fangirl about pete at all... hm, i' ll think about it.
The french way
Brucey Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Other bands...