Placebo

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Drunken_Butterfly » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:55 pm

karinaa.. wrote:Even looking androgynous he looks very sexy(as for me) 8)

The fact that he is androgynous makes him even more sexy :wink: (lol, I know I may have some teenage weakness for that man :roll: )

In fact, he is the sexiest, cutest and sweetest man on this planet. But I´m sure I would have loved him even if he wasn´t so hot, cos his voice and music are heaven-sent, his beauty is just like some special bonus that comes with Placebo :D And I have to admit that I love Stef and Steve in the same way I love mr. Molko :milton:

Haha, I think I should stop now!

Btw: he´s so hot cos men can be sexy and all, but women are just more chick, and he´s a combination of both, yummy!!!
Drunken_Butterfly
Put your dukes up!

Postby karinaa.. » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:46 pm

Drunken_Butterfly wrote:
karinaa.. wrote:Even looking androgynous he looks very sexy(as for me) 8)

The fact that he is androgynous makes him even more sexy :wink: (lol, I know I may have some teenage weakness for that man :roll: )

Btw: he´s so hot cos men can be sexy and all, but women are just more chick, and he´s a combination of both, yummy!!!

yee,you're right!my taste in men is soo different..I like boys like Molko,so sweet and tender,but I also like Dzonnathan Davis from KoRn he is so hot,crazy and strong that I dunno how my husband will look like. :milton: :milton: :milton: -I think milton is sexy too.:)
karinaa..
Despair in the forum lounge

Postby Drunken_Butterfly » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:17 pm

Haha, yeah, milton is sex :milton: my taste in men/women is so strange that it sometimes scares/surprises me. On one hand I like the lady boy of Brian and on the other hand I can drool over Alex who is just so boyish and cute :D And I feel the same with women, for example the opposites of Melissa Auf Der Maur and Courtney Love. But I just can´t help myself, I´m not really into Jonathan who is, as you say, strong and male, probably too strong for me :D sorry
Drunken_Butterfly
Put your dukes up!

Postby karinaa.. » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:20 pm

RRRRRrr,I like Dzonathan 8) You sad you were going to Placebo and Franz Ferdinand gig previous weekend,am I right??how it was????you promised to take some pic :!: :D I just heard on MTV that they will be playing in Hungary soon..Pitty that I can't go.. :cry:
karinaa..

Postby Drunken_Butterfly » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:42 am

Not he previous, but the next one :D

Actually, I´m leaving tomorrow, and I can´t wait. Don´t worry hun, I promised to take pics and I will stick to that :wink:

Oh, and there is a tiny chance I will go to Sziget which is the Hungarian fest they were talking about on MTV. Pity you can´t go :cry: But it´s probable that I won´t go myself :cry: :cry: :cry:
Drunken_Butterfly
Put your dukes up!

Postby karinaa.. » Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:42 pm

Have a great time!!!and get 100pict at least!! :milton: :milton: Anyway,I would be happy with one pict,but few would be great!!!you said you have a tiny chance to go to Sziget..Hm!!!at least you have it!!!so don't loose it!!The only problem I have is that I need to stay in Lithuania,as I'm having all that applying procedure..

But if you go,it would be awesome!!!you'll tell me everything about it!! :D :D
karinaa..

Postby Drunken_Butterfly » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:14 pm

Ah, be sure :D But the only problem is money as I´m spending some mad cash (too much for me) to see them in Poland already, and I´m going to another fest just a week after that one to see Pixies (omg) But if I´ll get a gob or somehow find the money I will go. I´m sorry you can´t go, but the application process is something that´s very important everytime it occures.
What are you applying for?

and with that piccies: My cousin has just broken the zoom button on the camera (lol, on a Placebo gig) , so I hope it will be sorted out as I would die if there is no camera that I can take. It drives me crazy. I think I will steal my mom´s cam :D
Drunken_Butterfly
Put your dukes up!

Postby karinaa.. » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:11 am

I would with pleasure lend you my camera,but I have no idea how to do it.;)just be a good girl and your mom will lend you her. :D who knows?? :milton:
karinaa..

Postby Drunken_Butterfly » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:54 pm

Yay, I´m sorry I wasn´t here. Ok I somehow managed to take the cam inside the festival field, but those fuckers from security took away my cam before Franz Ferdinand. But I took some pics from the Placebo show, but unfortunately they turned out to be blurry, cos Placebo had some kind of light show during the gig, so there was either too much of it or none light. But I´ll post you pics from the show, just like I promised, but they are not my pics:

So those were just for you <3
Drunken_Butterfly
Put your dukes up!

Postby karinaa.. » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:03 pm

hey,honey!!!!well done!!! :D :D pictures are amazing!! :shock: :shock: especially 3ird one!!no doubt,you enjoyed the gig!!(in spite of stupid security! :evil: )thanks one more time for those pictures!!it was very kind of you,to bring a peace of those amazing moments!! :)
karinaa..

Postby Drunken_Butterfly » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:06 pm

Oh, you are very welcome :D Yeah, the show was one of the greatest experience I´ve ever had. You know what? We have to see them together one day, ok?
Drunken_Butterfly
Put your dukes up!

Postby karinaa.. » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:23 pm

Sure!!!! :D :D i'm looking forward to it!!!!! :D :D do you have a pict of yourself??or maybe myspace profile??if so,mine is:www.myspace.com/kasiania..
karinaa..

Postby irishscummyman » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:56 pm

again I'm not gay but Brain!
irishscummyman

Postby Drunken_Butterfly » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:17 am

karinaa.. wrote:Sure!!!! :D :D i'm looking forward to it!!!!! :D :D do you have a pict of yourself??or maybe myspace profile??if so,mine is:www.myspace.com/kasiania..

Oh, you are stunning <3 :wink: I don´t have myspace, I would surely make it one day though. I promise to post a pic of myself later this day, no time for this moment..... But be aware, I´m not as good-looking as you :oops:
Drunken_Butterfly
Put your dukes up!

Postby Drunken_Butterfly » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:20 am

irishscummyman wrote:again I'm not gay but Brain!

So you fancy Brian? It´s normal, don´t worry, haha. I have some guy friends that reckon they are competely straight, but they always say the same thing: he´s the only man in the world they could ever shag. Normality :wink:
Drunken_Butterfly
Put your dukes up!

PreviousNext

Return to Other bands...