Katie Downes

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Postby cody_kilgannon » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:00 am

heh, I'm "the guy".

I can't really imagine her and Jamie as a couple.
Not one of you has got an ounce of style in ya.

www.myspace.com/cody_kilgannon
User avatar
cody_kilgannon
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:21 am
Location: Warm springs, Ga, US

Postby Lizzi » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:15 pm

Why not?

He's buff, she's hot, they fit. lol
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby arctic » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:29 pm

Rhododendron wrote:Apparently you're not a perv, but you know who's in Nuts magazine every week...


I buy Nuts every now and again when I need something to read, and to look at some ladies boobies.
BUT, I don't tend to buy it if Lucy Pinder or Michelle Marsh are in (or Kelly Brooke) because they are always on the front cover. I walk into a newsagents everyday so it's easy to see. And I tend to look higher on the magazine shelves than lower, Horticulture isn't quite my thing.
User avatar
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley

Postby Lizzi » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:54 pm

arctic wrote:
Rhododendron wrote:Apparently you're not a perv, but you know who's in Nuts magazine every week...


I buy Nuts every now and again when I need something to read, and to look at some ladies boobies.
BUT, I don't tend to buy it if Lucy Pinder or Michelle Marsh are in (or Kelly Brooke) because they are always on the front cover. I walk into a newsagents everyday so it's easy to see. And I tend to look higher on the magazine shelves than lower, Horticulture isn't quite my thing.

such an honest answer
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby arctic ana » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:18 pm

:milton: :milton:
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby surrey_casual » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:49 am

cant believe i missed this thread. katie downes is a sort, super hot. b
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

Postby Kiran » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:35 pm

cody_kilgannon wrote:heh, I'm "the guy".


excuse me,but what exactly is "the guy"? :?
some want to kiss some want to kick you
"that girl is an indie cindy-lego haircut & polkadot dress"
User avatar
Kiran
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Southern UK

Postby Rhododendron » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:54 pm

Kiran wrote:
cody_kilgannon wrote:heh, I'm "the guy".


excuse me,but what exactly is "the guy"? :?

Cody's the guy. =P
Go ahead and play the blues if it makes you happy.
User avatar
Rhododendron
I'm going back to 505
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Kiran » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:07 pm

WHICH GUY?
some want to kiss some want to kick you
"that girl is an indie cindy-lego haircut & polkadot dress"
User avatar
Kiran
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Southern UK

Postby Rhododendron » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:56 pm

Kiran wrote:WHICH GUY?

THE Guy. :milton:

































To be honestly honest, I don't have a clue what anyone is talking about now.
Go ahead and play the blues if it makes you happy.
User avatar
Rhododendron
I'm going back to 505
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby cody_kilgannon » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:45 am

Mark refered to me as "the guy".


stupid, really. :D
Not one of you has got an ounce of style in ya.

www.myspace.com/cody_kilgannon
User avatar
cody_kilgannon
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:21 am
Location: Warm springs, Ga, US

Postby Lizzi » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:22 am

surrey_casual wrote:cant believe i missed this thread. katie downes is a sort, super hot. b

i bet you know her through your "casual flick through page 3" as you once said... :wink:
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby surrey_casual » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:37 am

Lizzi wrote:
surrey_casual wrote:cant believe i missed this thread. katie downes is a sort, super hot. b

i bet you know her through your "casual flick through page 3" as you once said... :wink:


hell yeah, she is prob the hottest chick to grace that page for the past year. jamie cook is a lucky man! or lucky girl which ever way you look at it!
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

Postby arctic » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:42 am

surrey_casual wrote:hell yeah, she is prob the hottest chick to grace that page for the past year. jamie cook is a lucky man! or lucky girl which ever way you look at it!


Lucky man.
She'd be a lucky girl if she was with me ;)
oh yeah
User avatar
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley

Postby arctic ana » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:05 pm

^^oh,what dreams can do....
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to The Arctic Monkeys

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron