if you were there beware correction for lyrics part of site

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

if you were there beware correction for lyrics part of site

Postby Jimbob_the_arctic_monkey » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:22 pm

as their trying to rob, the words out her gob and take the source of the innocence... i think thats the lyrics for if you were there beware lol, whoever does the lyrics bit of the site had questions marks after it i think its that not goblin lol :)
the more you open your mouth the more your forcing performance, and all the attention is leading me to feel important - alex turner = legend
Jimbob_the_arctic_monkey
Lurker

Re: if you were there beware correction for lyrics part of s

Postby arctic » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:40 pm

Jimbob_the_arctic_monkey wrote:as their trying to rob, the words out her gob and take the source of the innocence... i think thats the lyrics for if you were there beware lol, whoever does the lyrics bit of the site had questions marks after it i think its that not goblin lol :)

This should be submitted to the contact page but nevermind.
I have been informed that the lyrics on the official website are not official, which is extremely stupid.

They will be corrected shortly, sorry leeming.
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jimbob_the_arctic_monkey » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:43 pm

eh, leeming ?
the more you open your mouth the more your forcing performance, and all the attention is leading me to feel important - alex turner = legend
Jimbob_the_arctic_monkey
Lurker

Return to The Arctic Monkeys