Latest "rumor" -- Cookie impregnated 19 year-old??

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Latest "rumor" -- Cookie impregnated 19 year-old??

Postby Miss_Inconspicuous » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:16 am

So I was perusing Arctic Monkeys communities on LiveJournal in the hopes of finding some AM user icons (as I'm procrastinating from doing any type of schoolwork at the moment), and I found this post on one of them:

So as some of you know I work for the arctic monkeys, just little things, picking up new clothes, typing lyrics, just little things they dont want to do. Being as I spend most of my time ( or i did) with the boys I got to know them extremely well and developed a massive crush on jamie, eventually me and Jamie started dating. So fast forward to 3 days ago when this girlie find out she is pregnant. Alex in the band knows cause he's my best friend and when i told him he was like "OH Fuck! well this may be the best time for it to happen or the worst." The band is on a break with a few of the boys doing side projects, and Jamie is starting up a new band thats in the early stages. SO its I need to tell Jam but I'm not quite sure how, when or what to say. Plus the fact I'm royally fucked if he has a bad reaction to it. I just dont know what to say, and I cant tell my friends yet cause well they arent big fans of the fact that I moved to the UK from Colorado, leaving school, and breaking up with a boy who was extremely in love with me. It all got to be too much for me like i was living a life everyone else wanted me to do. The past 3 days I've just being thinking of how I'll tell jamie not really so much as what i want to do.

Anyways Im in need of serious advice of how to handle the situtation.

If you want to read the whole thing, comments and all, you can clickity click here.

I, personally, find it terribly hard to believe that if Cookie knocked me up, that I would resort to a LiveJournal community to seek advice. But that's just me.

Whaddya think?
Miss_Inconspicuous
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys

Postby josefettwalker » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:44 am

waaaa this world is so twisted :milton: :milton:
All you people are vampires
josefettwalker
Riot Van

Postby arctic ana » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:58 pm

april fools...
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R