Miserable Monkeys?

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Lmu Wanderer » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:05 am

Kiran wrote:
note: i do like posting i dunno y it says that

It's a ranking.
Lmu Wanderer
Baby I'm Yours

Postby Lizzi » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:56 am

EvolutioN wrote:I think it's got more to do with that the lads don't want to be electrocuted ;) I've seen it happen once before when my band was supporting this band called Sal. They were sound checking and some mic leads had got wet somehow. This big blue spark just flew out of the mic and this guy just landed on his back. He was fine though, a bit shook up but no injury luckily.

:shock: Scary! And yeah, hadn't thought of the electrical problems they could get with the wires and liquid...
Lizzi

Postby bear that in mind tonite » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:31 pm

Lizzi wrote:
bear that in mind tonite wrote:yer but maybe arctic monkeys or alex may not want to be covered in drink as they are not dressed in a shitty cat suit thingy

LMFAO!! Thank God he doesn't wear that! lol!!! *note: i DO love the Darkness*

As for Alex, i would have reacted the same... I wouldn't like to have things throw at me during a show...

Reminds me of this time where Pierre from Simple Plan got hit by a plastic bottle in the eye... couldn't finish the gig...

oh why do u like the darkness they are appauling
bear that in mind tonite
Brianstorm

Previous

Return to The Arctic Monkeys