Alex Turner Appreciation Thread

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Postby arctic-monkey » Tue May 02, 2006 5:54 pm

Kiran wrote:YEA ill jus say that alex is a puuure legend to me of this time, truly awesome and great lyricist.DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love his accent aswell its like as soon as hes singing the accent brings it up to life no other person cud of done it any better.i salute him for being so unique,orignal n creative throughout his lyrics that just send me off to a different escape comletlely whilst lizening to him, i can listen to alex weather im gettin streased,down.deppressed,happy,normy,sad etc etc,its just a sorta escape from realitty-yea i mite of said that but i see things diffrently(am i beein too deeep for u guys?)

and yea i dnt care what people say bout him he is hot and he probs has a gyf aniways or does he not?hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. yea well hes a true hero and role model

ALEX TURNER WE SALUTE U :wink:

i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo agree HOT, FINE and many more words like that can describe him and plus there is one of them done by me but hardly anyones wrote in it its annoying really!! But ALEX TURNER IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(well mine anyways!)
Your not from New York City your from Rotherham
wait no i mean Bournemouth (the south sucks!)
EVERYTHINGS BETTER UP NORTH!
arctic-monkey
Not to feel like a twat at times is hard

Postby Katie » Tue May 02, 2006 9:09 pm

Wonderful
Katie
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys

alex turner

Postby Daniell » Wed May 03, 2006 4:25 pm

the 'titties'!! :D
Daniell
Three figure posting!