Alex Turner's Nose!!

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Alex Turner's Nose!!

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu May 18, 2006 10:27 pm

One for his hair.... why not his nose, obviously a better feature?!?!

Alex Turner has one of the greatest noses! It might be a little big for his face.... but I enjoy it, and it adds much character.

The nose in all it's glory. Completely dominates this entire picture, the only reason I notice Alex is because he's attached to the nose. Some one had to point out that Cookie was actually even there, I couldn't see past the nose.

Completely overtaking that entire microphone. People think Alex has an ego.... they obviously haven't met his nose.

Different angles:
Profile. Alex has a really nice profile. His face is pretty proportioned except for the nose, but his abnormally large Adam's apple (double Adam's apple?) keeps his face from looking top heavy... as you can see in this photo.

This is just plain weird... yet it's going in in the post because the nose is the main factor. He looks like Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.. and that sewer like surroundings is not helping.

Very nice angle for his nose. The way he's pulling his head back gives it a nice illusion of have a slight curve upward. Just adorabe.... nice brows too. And those troll eyes make me weak in the knees.....

Another good angle, yet the largness is still prominent along with his pimps, but they too add character.

Anyone else with good photographs of Alex's nose, please post! I just can't get enough of of your nose baby! And that's the signal that I must stop... NOW!
AlisonFasheeta

Postby arctic » Thu May 18, 2006 11:59 pm

What the Fuck :shock:
I have a right mind to delet this thread as it's utter madness!
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Fri May 19, 2006 2:50 am

Why can there be one for his hair and his girlfriend but not for his nose? I really don't see the difference. Don't censor me, this is one of the last good forums around!
AlisonFasheeta

Postby stella » Fri May 19, 2006 9:47 am

I'm glad someone else has recognised the sheer loveliness of alex's nose. i think it is perfectly proportioned and you know what they say about the length of a man's nose!!!
stella
Lurker

Postby arctic » Fri May 19, 2006 12:01 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:Why can there be one for his hair and his girlfriend but not for his nose? I really don't see the difference. Don't censor me, this is one of the last good forums around!

lol I'm not deleting it, it's just extremely weird how people can adore a spotty teenager so much :lol:

By all means keep chatting about his nose ;)
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lizzi » Fri May 19, 2006 12:47 pm

OMG!! CAN'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOU CREATED A TOPIC ABOUT HIS NOSE!!! shoulda seen that one coming i guess...

still, WAS THE FIRST AND BEST LAUGH OF THE DAY! cheers for that hun!

Am at work right now, but i surely have tons of pix of his nose... with alex on it as well - luckily! lol!!! Shall post them on Monday....

and may I also say that Boy!! that must have been something, analysing his nose like that... either you had thought of it already or else you had A LOT of spare time to kill...

still, LET'S MAKE THAT TOPIC AS BIG AS THE OTHER ALEX'S ONES!!! hahahha!!

Oh and may I just say that Cookie looks flipping hot up there!! thank you :D
Lizzi

Postby Kiran » Fri May 19, 2006 3:07 pm

Alsion I knew this was coming!!!!!

I don't actually take much notice of people's noses just the eyes,hair and the rest.

ps.may I also add that to Matt that Alex isn't that spotty and doesn't always have spots, so get your facts straight boy!
some want to kiss some want to kick you
"that girl is an indie cindy-lego haircut & polkadot dress"
Kiran
I don't wear a Balaclava

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Fri May 19, 2006 4:26 pm

alex is soo not spotty hes got a few here and there but not a spotty little teenager! and his nose isnt big but it looks cute! :lol:

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Fri May 19, 2006 7:44 pm

arctic wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:Why can there be one for his hair and his girlfriend but not for his nose? I really don't see the difference. Don't censor me, this is one of the last good forums around!

lol I'm not deleting it, it's just extremely weird how people can adore a spotty teenager so much :lol:

By all means keep chatting about his nose ;)

Yeah I actually thought I posted this as a serious topic. Then I got worried, that people might actually be worrying about me. It was just meant to be a joke because a couple people said I was obsessed with his nose? And I was sort of playing up on the whole "pointless Alex thread" thing.... but still I'm glad some enjoy it.

Seriously though Lizzi let's make it as big as the "girlfriend" thread. I want this thread to be huge.... like his nose. :lol: :lol:

Oh, he's hiding it?!! Aww, Alex it's a good thing!
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lmu Wanderer » Sat May 20, 2006 7:43 pm

Ok, this is getting kinda obsessive now.
Lmu Wanderer
Baby I'm Yours

Postby The french way » Sun May 21, 2006 12:53 pm

I still have NO idea of why you' re obsessive about his nose!!! it' s for sure spotty, but soo cuute... :twisted:

I was looking at somthing esle on the pictures... alex looks gorgeous on some pics!! thanks for uploading them!! :wink:

ps: you' ve never seen my own nose, guys! :P
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby Lizzi » Mon May 22, 2006 11:58 pm

I'M BACK! Long weekend.... 3 days weekend... raining all along... boring indeed... tho i started sewing me new skirt.. white with dark blue polka dots... now, down to business...

Oups! Sorry... we're not on about his fine arse are we?? How the Hell did that pix slipped amongst the others... :oops:

His nose... plus his Adam's apple

Yeah that one's just for me really... Mister C... mmmmmm

Btw, dont want to start a rant topic so i'll just say it here.. am going to London on August 21 to the 31st.... will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close to Reading, yet can't go to the gig cos going to London with me mom.. lmfao! Hardly see her enjoying the likes of Muse, the Cribbs, The Streets and the lot... *sighs* oh well, next year i guess! Rant over... that wasn't really a rant, just me blablaing....

I think Alison, you've got me a bit obsessed with his nose now... I entirely blame you for that! so i guess i'll have to post all the pix i find of him now huh? lol!!!
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Tue May 23, 2006 12:54 am

I really like his nose in the second one!!!!! (this is soo fucking weird even for me)

And I don't blame you for the ass photo. Plus, you can still see his nose so we're all good.

His Adam's apple is fucking huge! You know what they say about guys with big Adam's apples................

??????????????????????????????????????
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Tue May 23, 2006 2:44 am

I like his nose in the first one and the last one.. where his nose just looks so symetric! hahaha! amazing!

Erm... I suppose they say about the same thing about guys with HUGE Adam's apple as with big bones?? *looks at Space_Invader for his opinion* meh, Space_Invader prolly dont do this kind of thread... anyway Alison, feel free to tell us all!
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Tue May 23, 2006 3:02 am

I honestly don't know. :roll: I was hoping someone would pop in and be like "Hell yeah, they......................"

Oh well, in contrast to all these big nosey nosey nosey club pictures. :oops: :oops: I've got one of Alex's nose looking quite tiny.

Cute as a button! Just like Alex. :D Just kidding.... I don't talk about Alex like that..... and I feel uncomfortable typing it.

WARNING:
Don't ever take me seriously in this thread.

p.s Check out those crazy sideburn/hair swoops! I miss those. :cry:

BALD SPOT?? I CAN SEE THE TM!
AlisonFasheeta

Next

Return to The Arctic Monkeys