Alex Turner's Nose!!

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Wed May 24, 2006 10:18 pm

hehe! :lol: Alex Turner, the magic strumming man!! :lol: 8) :D

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Wed May 24, 2006 10:24 pm

The Nose of the Gods!
AlisonFasheeta

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Wed May 24, 2006 10:35 pm

but I can completely tell what is going on in that picture. Andy and Jamie were mumbling under there breath about Alex's huge nose. Alex caught a bit of there whispers, and heard them laughing hysterically. He pretends to laugh, but doesn't realize they were talking about him. He turns around to see what they could be laughing at, and Andy is still trying to look at Alex's nose. ** see photo above**

Yep, later one night Matt and Alex were having a heart to heart chat in Matt's bunk on the tourbus. (Slumber party!!!!) And Matt's like....

"Alex do you remember that day Jamie and Andy were laughing and you didn't know what was so funny?"
"Yeah, Matt?"
"Well, oh I shouldn't say this!"
"No Matt please!!!! Please tell me."
"Alright well, Andy was making fun of your nose."
*gasp* *grabs nose*
"Yes, he makes fun of your nose all the time, Alex."

Alex storms off and kicks Andy out of the band right on the spot..... AND THAT is why he is not touring North America. I'm not just being dumb, there's photographic proof.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby The french way » Wed May 24, 2006 10:42 pm

mdrrrrrrr

alison' s everywhere :twisted:
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Wed May 24, 2006 10:52 pm

Am I? How so? Cause I know all these? Well yeah, I just happened to be there that night, on the bus, with the Arctic Monkeys. :D You do not want to see Alex when he gets mad! Especially when its mad about someone talking about his nose, toughy subject.... he's a really sensitive guy. :roll:
AlisonFasheeta

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Wed May 24, 2006 10:53 pm

it would be nice if I could type. :oops:
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Thu May 25, 2006 12:53 am

AlisonFasheeta wrote:Image

The Nose of the Gods!

If ye want to kill me woman, keep posting pix of Jamie in that jumper... cos it's working! didn't even glance at Alex... didn't even know he was on there!

As for your little scenario, makes complete sense... GEEZ how Mister Turner can freak out when we tease him! Drama King!!! :roll:
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu May 25, 2006 1:39 am

So funny how you said you didn't notice Alex because of Jamie, and like the first post I said I didn't even notice Jamie because of Alex.

I guess we are... fangirls..... what are we gonna do?!!?!?!?!?!?!
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Thu May 25, 2006 2:59 am

Kill ourselves...

No but we're not fangirls.. we're just livening (hope that's the right word) this forum by our girlie chat... Fangirls are the stalker ones.. we dont stalk.
Lizzi

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Thu May 25, 2006 4:51 pm

we are not fangirls some people on here are but not us!!
U<see the face i made?! :lol:

and if your theory is right we'll know in 2-3 weeks from now! when we suddenly here that alex didnt want andy in the band! but andy completes the band a bit like if there was no bass it would just be a simple band but andy, matt, jamie and alex make the band so if one person leaves or is kicked out then the band is just well i dunno! 8) but Arctic Monkeys are still ace i think i would still like them either way! if you guys get what i mean?!?! :| :?

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu May 25, 2006 7:47 pm

I'd still enjoy them. I still like all the stuff they've done, and I'm sure they'd wouldn't be dreadful without Andy, but all the magic would probably be gone for me. I'd probably be more just about the music than the entire band and all that stuff, you know? Besides Andy's my favorite member.... I'd be sad.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Thu May 25, 2006 11:26 pm

I'd be sad as well, but on the other hand I'd still love them very much... dunno if I would if me fave left... *touches wood*
Lizzi

Postby The french way » Fri May 26, 2006 10:37 pm

well, the artcic monkeys would be so different without andy... who knows which way it would go? it go better, or worse...??

I think I' d still love 'em, really. I hope. :roll:

when we' re talking about people kicked out of bands or just going out, it always makes me think of two bands: the first is Pink Floyd, always so different. Let' s admit it it was way worse after roger waters left, but what if he' d never left? who knows?
the second thig is U2: these guys are together since 1980 (even earlier) and i deeply respect that. They' ve done nothing but improving themselves, to me, so if I imagine one of them leaving the boat, the band would maybe be dead or maybe better who knows...

how could we know. Even with andy in it the band could go bad. Hope not, but... :oops:

[always afraid of translation...]
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Fri May 26, 2006 11:16 pm

Translation is perfect....

And I understand what you're saying, but I just think the band would be completely different not even in which way there music would go, because that's inevitable, I mean it's already progressing. I mean more of just the togetherness of the band would be gone.

Like they are all such good friends, and that to me adds to why I like them so much. Anyone can throw a bunch of talented people together and make a good band, but its different when there's chemistry between them. It's always better when the members have grown up together, and in the AM's case are still growing up together, because if you've come from the same place the musics bound to be genuine to what you've all been though. And its just something you can't fake either. Of course there are great bands who come from very different backrounds and such, and the differences make the music more complex and what not, but I think the Arctic Monkeys are really something. Period.

But I'm worried about seeing them live, it might just be down right horrible. Or it may just be like "oh well okay." But of course it will not be the same.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby The french way » Fri May 26, 2006 11:32 pm

agreed. Chemistry' s the main ingredient, certainly. You feel that in the AMs for sure.

it' s amazing how much I' m scared of arguments in band since I know Pink Floyd... :shock:
The french way
Brucey Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to The Arctic Monkeys