Alex Turner's Nose!!

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Lizzi » Wed May 31, 2006 11:08 pm

Arguments in band... it's not like you can stop that or nthing... so you just have to bear with it i guess...

and now back to the main reason of this thread::

Can you lot tell i had nothing better to do?? lol
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Wed May 31, 2006 11:15 pm

Um, Lizzi can you tell that Alex Turner is soo fucking messed up in that picture! hahahahaha!! He looks like he just woke up from a four year nap.

Um, that hairs not doing it for me anymore. He looks like my dad! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Bust out the scissors! :twisted:
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:37 am

He does look like he's just come out of the coma or stg like that! hahaha!

And his hair IS long, but i think he's just trying to grow a mullet and make it popular again... lmfao!!!! tho i allow you to trim his hair a bit, but not too much.. long hair is nice

Me Portuguese mate told me she saw an interview with the am where they were ask questions about rumors and stuff like that and there was one, supposebly (sp?), in which Al would have his own hair saloon... Jamie's answer: Have you seen his hair?? and mine?? and they all laughed... hahahaha!

Random, but we were going on about hair... I think Jamie's is alright like that...
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:47 am

Yeah, Jamie's hair is fine. Alex, of course he doesn't look bad, it's just long and it seems too thin to be long..... needs a little trim.

He has like some Daniel Radcliffe Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire thing going on now, I'm just not feeling it.

Looks like he didn't cut it though, wonder if he really will make it til our shows!!?!?!

This is turning into the hair thread!!! AHHHH!
Back on target! Actually his hair does look nice there as well! Very dark? :shock:
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:56 am

Why is it that every time i get on here, esp since i posted that alex and jamie pix, i ALWAYS have to stop to stare at it?? I blame Jamie's chesthair... too manly phoar!!!

I'll bring a bag of elastic and throw elastics, one by one at Alex if he hasn't got his hair trim by the time i see him... lol!!! I wouldn't dare get on the stage and cut his hair right then and there...

He does seem to have darker hair on the pix, but it's prolly cos of the lighting... as for his nose, it seems HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!! compared to the mic! lmfao!!!

Wot a trio!!! Turner, Kapranos, Casablancas... lovely! All in one pix...
Last edited by Lizzi on Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:03 am

Lizzi wrote:Why is it that every time i get on here, esp since i posted that alex and jamie pix, i ALWAYS have to stop to stare at it?? I blame Jamie's chesthair... too manly phoar!!!

I'll bring a bag of elastic and throw elastics, one by one at Alex if he hasn't got his hair trim by the time i see him... lol!!! I wouldn't dare get on the stage and cut his hair right then and there...

He does seem to have darker hair on the pix, but it's prolly cos of the lighting... as for his nose, it seems HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!! compared to the mic! lmfao!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/Lizzi_McFadden/Arctic%20Monkeys/AlexTurner204.jpg

Chest hair? I like my men girly.... ie Alex Turner. No I'm just kidding... ha!

The elastic band thing seems like something I'd come up with, but I'd probably fuck it up and get kicked out, so go for it!

So weird you posted that picture!! When I was looking for a picture to post to bring the attention back to Alex's nose I contimplated that one! But I thought Jules and Alex number 2 (or number 1, whos really more important?) would take away from the nose. :?
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:22 am

Love chesthair... it's a must... but not too much... that almost rhymed! hahaha

Think I might do that! hahaha! But I will throw them and try not to catch him directly, cos that would hurt.. tho it would be funny, for me, but not for him... and i wouldn't want to get him mad and have him stop the gig... what a disaster that would be

Hum... Alex 1 or 2... quite a hard question i think... Kapranos can be really cute at times, but so does Turner... Kapranos has a manlier voice tho... but Turner's got the guitar strumming gift... ooh.. can't decide... And I love that pix cos they seem to get along alright.. they're not at each other's throat and it's not a pix of celebrities who bear with each other just cos there's a camera about...
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:52 am

Yeah, but I like that photo more simply because it shows Alex is a little runt!
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:55 am

a runt??? care to tell me what it is? dont have me dictionary with me... haha.. yeah i still need one sometimes...
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:58 am

Runt (n.)

1. An undersized animal, especially the smallest animal of a litter.
2. Offensive. A short person.

But I didn't mean short, just like scrawny and little. Smallest of the Arctic Monkey litter. Ha!
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:14 am

AlisonFasheeta wrote:Smallest of the Arctic Monkey litter.

Is he?? On some pix, it looks like Jamie's the smallest... but screw that, we don't care! only fangirls do and we're no fangirls.

Thanks for the definition! He's like the newbie amongst them three! ahahahaha!
Lizzi

Postby Space Invader » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:42 am

Lizzi wrote:Image

That's one of the greatest photos, ever..... likeeee ever lol i love all 3 men ! That would be a super band!
Space Invader

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:46 am

yer, it would be, but would it work, who would be on drums and all that!? 8)

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby Space Invader » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:41 am

they could take it in turns i guess, or resurrect Keith Moon on drums
Space Invader

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:46 am

but, who do ya think would sing? :?

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

PreviousNext