Arctic Monkeys Fanzine Interview online

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Arctic Monkeys Fanzine Interview online

Postby cricketclaps » Mon May 29, 2006 4:07 pm

Hi,

An interview i did with Matt & Andy last year for issue 8 of my fanzine Blank Stares and Cricketclaps is now available to view as a PDF at our site:

www.bsacc.co.uk

Its from a while ago, the day after they recorded the video for "Dancefloor" so its interesting to read how they felt just before they became the biggest band in the country.

Thanks

Gary.
cricketclaps
My first post!

Postby Kiran » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:35 pm

thanku person who never posts,
its kinda out-dated but still kool-ieo as i love reading interviews from the AM'S cos its interesting to sorta get their prespective outside the box of the songs if ya cathch me drift and sorta gives you a sorta distant interaction with the band(sorry if that was too deep,but how deep is too deep when u live in a molehole of the south n will probs never get to see the ams for real life)
some want to kiss some want to kick you
"that girl is an indie cindy-lego haircut & polkadot dress"
Kiran
I don't wear a Balaclava

Postby Lmu Wanderer » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:10 pm

Kiran wrote:thanku person who never posts,
its kinda out-dated but still kool-ieo as i love reading interviews from the AM'S cos its interesting to sorta get their prespective outside the box of the songs if ya cathch me drift and sorta gives you a sorta distant interaction with the band(sorry if that was too deep,but how deep is too deep when u live in a molehole of the south n will probs never get to see the ams for real life)

I see you've solved your posting problem Kiran! Sorry I had to rush off before, I had to sort something with my mates.
Lmu Wanderer
Baby I'm Yours

Postby Kiran » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:50 am

Lmu Wanderer wrote:
I see you've solved your posting problem Kiran! Sorry I had to rush off before, I had to sort something with my mates.

sure u did(!) yh i sorat have as i can only post in some topics and stuff i did ask mark like i said and he totally rudely ignored me as i told u, so i asked scott, and hopefully he can give me better asisstance so itlll all be sorted soon :D
Kiran
I don't wear a Balaclava

Postby Kiran » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:54 am

takes the piss cos i cant even read replies to my own post ans only reply in a few
Kiran
I don't wear a Balaclava

Postby arctic » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:19 pm

Kiran wrote:
Lmu Wanderer wrote:

sure u did(!) yh i sorat have as i can only post in some topics and stuff i did ask mark like i said and he totally rudely ignored me as i told u, so i asked scott, and hopefully he can give me better asisstance so itlll all be sorted soon :D

I wrote you a friggin essay and pm'd it you on how you need to use firefox!
I didn't ignore you at all.

Do this, open up the site until you have the problem, press print screen on your keyboard, open paint and click edit>paste and save it as a jpeg and send it to me, or upload it in here.

dont talk crap...I always help
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:00 pm

Kiran says to me to post to you guys on here "Kiran cant post anymore on this topic as she cant see it but, she says ok Mark i shall do that and sorry and that she loves him really for creating the site!!! :D " MSN is how she told me to say this! 8)

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Return to The Arctic Monkeys