Page 2 of 5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:02 pm
by ur-a-scumbag-dont-u-know
lol... :milton:
i dont know why u guys cant view it when i could.....
maybe i looked at the wrong thing :?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:47 pm
by arctic
haha, I have seen this loads of times.
the reason is because sending the information to another country is severely slow and harms the server a lot.

I'll see if I can get it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:23 pm
by Lisavieta
RiotGrrrl wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
RiotGrrrl wrote:
arctic wrote:
karinaa.. wrote:Pitty I can't watch it.. :cry:


why?


Because she's not in the UK. I can't see it either. It says "You are attempting to enter MTV Overdrive UK. However this player is not currently available outside the United Kingdom or Ireland."


Same shit here :cry:

Will have a look on the offish forum, might find a downloadable version... :(


If you find it. Please post a link or something.



I watched it!
When I tried to go to MTV overdrive is said that "You are attempting to enter MTV Overdrive UK. However...."
But try going to http://www.channelchooser.com and then click on the link to MTV overdrive! It works! I don´t know why, nut it works.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:43 pm
by Lizzi
Lisavieta wrote:
RiotGrrrl wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
RiotGrrrl wrote:
arctic wrote:
karinaa.. wrote:Pitty I can't watch it.. :cry:


why?


Because she's not in the UK. I can't see it either. It says "You are attempting to enter MTV Overdrive UK. However this player is not currently available outside the United Kingdom or Ireland."


Same shit here :cry:

Will have a look on the offish forum, might find a downloadable version... :(


If you find it. Please post a link or something.



I watched it!
When I tried to go to MTV overdrive is said that "You are attempting to enter MTV Overdrive UK. However...."
But try going to http://www.channelchooser.com and then click on the link to MTV overdrive! It works! I don´t know why, nut it works.


tried that link the other day but didn't know where to go from there.. couldn't find the interview...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:47 pm
by karinaa..
It's on the NEWS section.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:09 pm
by Lizzi
karinaa.. wrote:It's on the NEWS section.


Cheers! shall try later today then!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:37 pm
by now-then-mardy-bum
well, i hope it works for you Lizzi, your missing out on the socks and the beer :milton: oh and a few jokes! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:46 pm
by Lizzi
No the one in the news section is the RAW interview... not the one with the socks and the beer...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:13 am
by RiotGrrrl
Haha.. The RAW one is good. What is that Krispy Kreme Kaper?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:52 pm
by arctic
try http://www.mtv.com/overdrive ?
I can't get on because I am in the UK but you Americans and wotnot might find it on there?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:15 pm
by RiotGrrrl
arctic wrote:try http://www.mtv.com/overdrive ?
I can't get on because I am in the UK but you Americans and wotnot might find it on there?


Yeah.. But where on the overdrive thing is it? I can't find it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:55 pm
by AlisonFasheeta
I was hoping someone would post it for download on the offish forum, but I was banned and I have no idea why!! So if anyone finds it over there, could they post it here? :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:10 pm
by now-then-mardy-bum
it'll probably be a while Alison, a long while :?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:38 pm
by arctic
AlisonFasheeta wrote:I was hoping someone would post it for download on the offish forum, but I was banned and I have no idea why!! So if anyone finds it over there, could they post it here? :cry: :cry:


I tried ripping it but mtv has done such a good job at protecting it it's incredable.

Click MTV.com/overdrive and then it's aparently under the news section or something. Just have a browse, I heard it's on there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:23 am
by AlisonFasheeta
arctic wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:I was hoping someone would post it for download on the offish forum, but I was banned and I have no idea why!! So if anyone finds it over there, could they post it here? :cry: :cry:


I tried ripping it but mtv has done such a good job at protecting it it's incredable.

Click MTV.com/overdrive and then it's aparently under the news section or something. Just have a browse, I heard it's on there.


Yeah, it's not in news. I think people are confused with the RAW interview... unless I'm stupid. Thanks anway.