Arctic Monkeys - Brianstorm Video

Latest News on the Arctic Monkeys
(Viewable on arctic-monkeys.com)

The video

Postby owen » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:18 am

Dont know wat everyones goin on about the song is brilliant the video is too why all the negativity about it
owen
 

Postby arctic ana » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:00 pm

what negativity? everyone thinks it's great!
except that annoying guy/girl who thinks we're all retards. :roll:
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby Valapple » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:44 pm

arctic ana wrote:what negativity? everyone thinks it's great!
except that annoying guy/girl who thinks we're all retards. :roll:


lol

i've just seen it on mtv... it looks much better on tv :)
User avatar
Valapple
Put your dukes up!
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Rome

Postby josefettwalker » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:42 pm

Valapple wrote:
arctic ana wrote:what negativity? everyone thinks it's great!
except that annoying guy/girl who thinks we're all retards. :roll:


lol

i've just seen it on mtv... it looks much better on tv :)


:milton: :milton: the guy with 2 personalities
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby arctic ana » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:05 pm

Valapple wrote:i've just seen it on mtv... it looks much better on tv :)


i don't know.haven't seen it on tv yet....thank god for internet! :milton:
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby The french way » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:12 pm

that' s true, it' s better on TV (thank god for having MTV2). But Brianstorm is n°2 on the NME chart show, the n°1 is Kings of Leon... God damn their song is such crap! i' m on caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall I love KOL though
anyway i love the video more and more. I think there should be more images like the eyes, or the jacuzzis, that' s to say more images that explain the song, and less dancers
User avatar
The french way
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Postby Stoki » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:49 pm

The french way wrote:that' s true, it' s better on TV (thank god for having MTV2). But Brianstorm is n°2 on the NME chart show, the n°1 is Kings of Leon... God damn their song is such crap! i' m on caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall I love KOL though
anyway i love the video more and more. I think there should be more images like the eyes, or the jacuzzis, that' s to say more images that explain the song, and less dancers


I was n°1 on NME charts yesterday, I think or maybe there is something wrong with my memory.
Anyway when I saw this video on the tv I was totaly amazed by it. It's greeeeat! I would like it to be played more often on MTV2!
We are so young we don't understand if we cannot fly...
User avatar
Stoki
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Poland

blarg

Postby DeLove » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:52 pm

UGH!
I don't like it.

Get me some acid.
I might like it then.
DeLove
 

Re: blarg

Postby arctic » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:09 pm

DeLove wrote:UGH!
I don't like it.

Get me some acid.
I might like it then.


:roll:
User avatar
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley

Postby The french way » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:58 pm

Stoki wrote:
The french way wrote:that' s true, it' s better on TV (thank god for having MTV2). But Brianstorm is n°2 on the NME chart show, the n°1 is Kings of Leon... God damn their song is such crap! i' m on caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall I love KOL though
anyway i love the video more and more. I think there should be more images like the eyes, or the jacuzzis, that' s to say more images that explain the song, and less dancers


I was n°1 on NME charts yesterday, I think or maybe there is something wrong with my memory.
Anyway when I saw this video on the tv I was totaly amazed by it. It's greeeeat! I would like it to be played more often on MTV2!


yes it was on monday or something... it' s just that I think Brianstorm is a far better song that On call
User avatar
The french way
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Postby arctic ana » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:22 pm

The french way wrote:... it' s just that I think Brianstorm is a far better song that On call


and i agree.i don't see what's so special about that song. :? although,KOL are a really good band but still they're no match to brianstorm in my opinion. 8)
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby josefettwalker » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:15 pm

The french way wrote:
Stoki wrote:
The french way wrote:that' s true, it' s better on TV (thank god for having MTV2). But Brianstorm is n°2 on the NME chart show, the n°1 is Kings of Leon... God damn their song is such crap! i' m on caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall I love KOL though
anyway i love the video more and more. I think there should be more images like the eyes, or the jacuzzis, that' s to say more images that explain the song, and less dancers


I was n°1 on NME charts yesterday, I think or maybe there is something wrong with my memory.
Anyway when I saw this video on the tv I was totaly amazed by it. It's greeeeat! I would like it to be played more often on MTV2!


yes it was on monday or something... it' s just that I think Brianstorm is a far better song that On call


I don't have MTV2 :cry:
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby Rhododendron » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:01 pm

arctic ana wrote:
The french way wrote:... it' s just that I think Brianstorm is a far better song that On call


and i agree.i don't see what's so special about that song. :? although,KOL are a really good band but still they're no match to brianstorm in my opinion. 8)


Brianstorm is better but I think On Call is a good enough song, but compared to Brianstorm... :milton:
User avatar
Rhododendron
I'm going back to 505
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby arctic ana » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:20 pm

josefettwalker wrote:I don't have MTV2 :cry:


me neither. :(
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby rosalie111 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:31 pm

I think it is funny how you dont really see them, just the silly dancers, you just see them from behind. I like the song, the video is growing on me.
rosalie111
 

PreviousNext

Return to Latest Arctic Monkeys News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron