Arctic Monkeys Announce Italian Show

Latest News on the Arctic Monkeys
(Viewable on arctic-monkeys.com)

Postby arctic » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:14 pm

Well, what confirms it is the idiot "G-Man" said "I'm from dublin" then OwenHegarty regsitered and put in the location box Dublin LOL! It's what made me check on him, and the fact that I was going to ban the IP address and realised he had posted under that name also.
User avatar
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley

Postby Rhododendron » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:38 pm

arctic wrote:Well, what confirms it is the idiot "G-Man" said "I'm from dublin" then OwenHegarty regsitered and put in the location box Dublin LOL! It's what made me check on him, and the fact that I was going to ban the IP address and realised he had posted under that name also.


:milton: This goes as a lesson to never be an idiot and bother forums like this one. I bet he doesn't even know what an IP address is.
User avatar
Rhododendron
I'm going back to 505
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby josefettwalker » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:37 am

Rhododendron wrote:
arctic wrote:Well, what confirms it is the idiot "G-Man" said "I'm from dublin" then OwenHegarty regsitered and put in the location box Dublin LOL! It's what made me check on him, and the fact that I was going to ban the IP address and realised he had posted under that name also.


:milton: This goes as a lesson to never be an idiot and bother forums like this one. I bet he doesn't even know what an IP address is.


:milton: :milton: it's good u get to ban those people
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby arctic ana » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:10 pm

banning is good. :D
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby josefettwalker » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:39 am

arctic ana wrote:banning is good. :D


:milton: :milton:
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby arctic ana » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:40 pm

why do you laugh? do you wanna be banned,ha?!

:D
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby Valapple » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:26 pm

arctic ana wrote:why do you laugh? do you wanna be banned,ha?!

:D


lol
User avatar
Valapple
Put your dukes up!
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Rome

Postby josefettwalker » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:56 am

:( no not banning :D
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby arctic ana » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:06 pm

:D don't worry...i couldn't ban you even if i wanted. :milton:
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Previous

Return to Latest Arctic Monkeys News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests

cron