Japanese FWN pressing to include 2 bonus tracks

Latest News on the Arctic Monkeys
(Viewable on arctic-monkeys.com)

Japanese FWN pressing to include 2 bonus tracks

Postby arctic » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:42 pm

That's right, if you'd like two special bonus tracks on your 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' album you'll need to purchase an import or fly to Japan.

The Japanese pressing will feature 2 bonus tracks 'Da Frame 2R' and 'Matador' as an incentive for the Japanese fans to purchase the album.

However, for you European and American fans out there don't worry. Bonus tracks on albums quite commonly appear as b-sides on singles released from the album so expect to see 'Da Frame 2R' and 'Matador' on a future single release.
User avatar
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley

Postby tgc_9012 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:32 pm

Thank you for the info, tgc_9012 :wink:
tgc_9012
My first post!
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:58 pm

Postby Sofie » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:08 pm

Da Frame 2R. Isnt that name a bit ridiculous? ... depending on what the song is about of course. But I just think it sounds silly.
User avatar
Sofie
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:40 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Postby josefettwalker » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:09 am

Sofie wrote:Da Frame 2R. Isnt that name a bit ridiculous? ... depending on what the song is about of course. But I just think it sounds silly.


why ridiculous? what does it mean?
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby Sofie » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:55 am

I dont know what it means, i just think it sounds too ganster/starwarsish
User avatar
Sofie
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:40 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Postby Rhododendron » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:50 pm

Sofie wrote:Da Frame 2R. Isnt that name a bit ridiculous? ... depending on what the song is about of course. But I just think it sounds silly.

I like confusing names... Makes the song more interesting. :wink:
User avatar
Rhododendron
I'm going back to 505
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby josefettwalker » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:13 pm

Sofie wrote:I dont know what it means, i just think it sounds too ganster/starwarsish


:milton: :milton: starwarsish
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby arctic ana » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:02 pm

:milton: maybe it's a gangsta song?
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby summerBreeze » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:46 am

Da Frame 2R IS FUCCKINNN EXCELLLEENNNTTT!!!!!!!!!

Matador reminds me of err klaxons with those effects..
User avatar
summerBreeze
Not to feel like a twat at times is hard
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:56 am

Postby joelle88 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:49 pm

Da Frame 2R IS FUCCKINNN EXCELLLEENNNTTT!!!!!!!!!


what's it like?[/quote]
<a href="http://imageshack.us"><img src="http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3268/hgfuyrftyucopysm1.jpg" border="0" alt="got a problem, huh?"></a>
User avatar
joelle88
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:32 am
Location: philippines

Postby summerBreeze » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:53 pm

im bad at describing.. im just enjoyin it at the moment.. but its not like e other songs in FWN. its a bit more to WPSIATWIN i guess. starts of a bit thrashy for about 5 to 6 seconds..

after listenin to Matador a few times.. oh boy damn it rocks too.. haha.. its one of those songs that has no vocals.. well it does haf but for just a few seconds... makes me feel like im a spy on a dangerous mission..
User avatar
summerBreeze
Not to feel like a twat at times is hard
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:56 am

Postby josefettwalker » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:23 am

summerBreeze wrote:im bad at describing.. im just enjoyin it at the moment.. but its not like e other songs in FWN. its a bit more to WPSIATWIN i guess. starts of a bit thrashy for about 5 to 6 seconds..

after listenin to Matador a few times.. oh boy damn it rocks too.. haha.. its one of those songs that has no vocals.. well it does haf but for just a few seconds... makes me feel like im a spy on a dangerous mission..


maybe you can send it to me? :D that'd be great
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby Cotetita » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:22 am

yeh, i've heard those 2 bonus tracks 'Da Frame 2R' and 'Matador' as well
they rocks 8)
Image
User avatar
Cotetita
Put your dukes up!
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Norway

Postby arctic ana » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:22 am

josefettwalker wrote:
summerBreeze wrote:im bad at describing.. im just enjoyin it at the moment.. but its not like e other songs in FWN. its a bit more to WPSIATWIN i guess. starts of a bit thrashy for about 5 to 6 seconds..

after listenin to Matador a few times.. oh boy damn it rocks too.. haha.. its one of those songs that has no vocals.. well it does haf but for just a few seconds... makes me feel like im a spy on a dangerous mission..


maybe you can send it to me? :D that'd be great


oh,me too,me too!!! :D i'd be forever grateful! :D
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby Rhododendron » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:32 am

summerBreeze wrote:Da Frame 2R IS FUCCKINNN EXCELLLEENNNTTT!!!!!!!!!

Matador reminds me of err klaxons with those effects..

Where'd you hear it?
Go ahead and play the blues if it makes you happy.
User avatar
Rhododendron
I'm going back to 505
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Ireland

Next

Return to Latest Arctic Monkeys News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron