Favourite Worst Nightmare Lyrics

Latest News on the Arctic Monkeys
(Viewable on arctic-monkeys.com)

Favourite Worst Nightmare Lyrics

Postby arctic » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:09 pm

Want to know a line in the brand new album?
Can't understand what the hell he is saying?
Having an argument with a mate because of a line?

Well never fear!
The lyrics for the brand new album Favourite Worst Nightmare can be found in the <a href='http://www.arctic-monkeys.com/lyrics.php'>lyrics section</a>.
All the lyrics should be there and are 100% official so no correcting!

Dorothy was right though!
User avatar
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley

Re: Favourite Worst Nightmare Lyrics

Postby Rhododendron » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:54 pm

arctic wrote:All the lyrics should be there and are 100% official so no correcting!

Dorothy was right though!

Nice pun. :milton:
Go ahead and play the blues if it makes you happy.
User avatar
Rhododendron
I'm going back to 505
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby pini » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:00 am

oh thats great, thanks a lot!
but the thing is that i don have the cd yet..cause it didnt come out here in argentina and they dont know the date it will be realesed...im very sadd--
i wait a lot for nothing... :(
User avatar
pini
Three figure posting!
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:59 pm
Location: argentina

Postby owentherocket » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:16 am

pini wrote:oh thats great, thanks a lot!
but the thing is that i don have the cd yet..cause it didnt come out here in argentina and they dont know the date it will be realesed...im very sadd--
i wait a lot for nothing... :(


thats cat.........you should order it on the net
User avatar
owentherocket
Three figure posting!
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:09 pm
Location: Balbriggan,Dublin,Ireland

Postby owentherocket » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:26 am

'Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend' should be an album track its so fuckin' good
Image
User avatar
owentherocket
Three figure posting!
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:09 pm
Location: Balbriggan,Dublin,Ireland

Postby Sofie » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:33 am

i agree!
User avatar
Sofie
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:40 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

Re: Favourite Worst Nightmare Lyrics

Postby Kiran » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:43 pm

who wrote that cos that was soooooo cheese on toast
some want to kiss some want to kick you
"that girl is an indie cindy-lego haircut & polkadot dress"
User avatar
Kiran
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Southern UK

Postby Arr- » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:21 pm

YES! I've been waiting for these. :)
I always laugh when i read the lyrics, Alex is genious :D
♫♪♫♫♪
User avatar
Arr-
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:55 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Favourite Worst Nightmare Lyrics

Postby owentherocket » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:22 pm

Kiran wrote:who wrote that cos that was soooooo cheese on toast


Wat..............................i like cheese on toast
Image
User avatar
owentherocket
Three figure posting!
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:09 pm
Location: Balbriggan,Dublin,Ireland

Re: Favourite Worst Nightmare Lyrics

Postby Leeming » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:21 pm

arctic wrote:Want to know a line in the brand new album?
Can't understand what the hell he is saying?
Having an argument with a mate because of a line?

Well never fear!
The lyrics for the brand new album Favourite Worst Nightmare can be found in the <a href='http://www.arctic-monkeys.com/lyrics.php'>lyrics section</a>.
All the lyrics should be there and are 100% official so no correcting!

Dorothy was right though!



Were these lyrics from the official arctic monkeys website coz i've been on there and i'm not too sure that they are 100% correct. It may just be me tho!
User avatar
Leeming
Three figure posting!
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: Favourite Worst Nightmare Lyrics

Postby arctic » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:25 pm

Leeming wrote:Were these lyrics from the official arctic monkeys website coz i've been on there and i'm not too sure that they are 100% correct. It may just be me tho!


It's just you.
They are from the official lyrics archive.
User avatar
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley

Postby owentherocket » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:52 pm

OOOOHHH 'arctic' got you there he knows the shit that goes on here
Image
User avatar
owentherocket
Three figure posting!
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:09 pm
Location: Balbriggan,Dublin,Ireland

Re: Favourite Worst Nightmare Lyrics

Postby Leeming » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:14 pm

arctic wrote:
Leeming wrote:Were these lyrics from the official arctic monkeys website coz i've been on there and i'm not too sure that they are 100% correct. It may just be me tho!


It's just you.
They are from the official lyrics archive.


Those lyrics are definitely wrong! Just look at ' This house is a circus' and compare it to the one i made in the forum.

I think the arctic monkeys site took the lyrics from the people in their forums.
I am 100% certain!
User avatar
Leeming
Three figure posting!
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: Manchester

Postby zanetti » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:08 pm

I just love some of the lyrics!
guilty feet have got no rythm!
User avatar
zanetti
Lurker
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:18 am
Location: romania

Postby arctic ana » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:44 pm

finally,the lyrics! :D people stop complaining,they're mostly correct and if you think you know a better version,feel proud and shut up. 8)
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Next

Return to Latest Arctic Monkeys News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron