Favourite Worst Nightmare charts at Number 1!

Latest News on the Arctic Monkeys
(Viewable on arctic-monkeys.com)

Postby bloody_hamster » Tue May 08, 2007 7:50 pm

I bet FWN in Poland is number I think 7475668 or even more [!], 'coz here almost nobody doesn't know AM lol
User avatar
bloody_hamster
Despair in the forum lounge
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:48 pm
Location: Stargard, Poland

Postby Stoki » Tue May 08, 2007 8:11 pm

bloody_hamster wrote:I bet FWN in Poland is number I think 7475668 or even more [!], 'coz here almost nobody doesn't know AM lol


Do you listen to Radio Bis sometimes? 'cause FWN was the record of the week 2 or 3 weeks ago. AM are played often there. They aren't so unpopular here, however it's a long way for them to be number one.
We are so young we don't understand if we cannot fly...
User avatar
Stoki
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Poland

Postby bloody_hamster » Wed May 09, 2007 6:58 am

Stoki wrote:
bloody_hamster wrote:I bet FWN in Poland is number I think 7475668 or even more [!], 'coz here almost nobody doesn't know AM lol


Do you listen to Radio Bis sometimes? 'cause FWN was the record of the week 2 or 3 weeks ago. AM are played often there. They aren't so unpopular here, however it's a long way for them to be number one.


I tu mnie zaskoczyłas...
No, I don't listen to Radio Bis, but I thought about something like top 10 list in Empik :D.People prefer to buy B27/Virgin [ or something]than Am. And it's Radio Bis, not commercial Zet or RMF.
User avatar
bloody_hamster
Despair in the forum lounge
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:48 pm
Location: Stargard, Poland

Postby arctic ana » Wed May 09, 2007 5:11 pm

i didn't know people in croatia liked am but it seems that they do! :D
this makes me proud of my country. :milton:
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby josefettwalker » Thu May 10, 2007 1:44 am

:milton: :milton: that's good, i don't know in which number it's here in mexico but a lot of people like them
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby arctic ana » Tue May 15, 2007 7:11 pm

nice to hear that...anyway,it's not number 1 anymore....but FA is single of the week on radio! 8)
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby josefettwalker » Tue May 15, 2007 7:15 pm

arctic ana wrote:nice to hear that...anyway,it's not number 1 anymore....but FA is single of the week on radio! 8)

that's great, here on the radio we only get to hear from time to time brianstorm
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby arctic ana » Tue May 15, 2007 7:27 pm

it's a weird thing:i never listen to radio except when i'm in a car and somehow every time i turn the radio on i hear arctic monkeys! i can't tell anything for sure,but i think they play it quite often... :D
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby josefettwalker » Tue May 15, 2007 7:56 pm

arctic ana wrote:it's a weird thing:i never listen to radio except when i'm in a car and somehow every time i turn the radio on i hear arctic monkeys! i can't tell anything for sure,but i think they play it quite often... :D


that's great, i think i've heard brianstorm just 2 times in the radio :(
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby bloody_hamster » Tue May 15, 2007 7:59 pm

And I have heard only I bet you look good on a dancefloor one time 5 month ago in the radio
User avatar
bloody_hamster
Despair in the forum lounge
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:48 pm
Location: Stargard, Poland

Postby Stoki » Tue May 15, 2007 8:05 pm

bloody_hamster wrote:And I have heard only I bet you look good on a dancefloor one time 5 month ago in the radio


Listen to Radio Bis or Antyradio more often :wink:
We are so young we don't understand if we cannot fly...
User avatar
Stoki
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Poland

Postby bloody_hamster » Tue May 15, 2007 8:06 pm

Stoki wrote:
bloody_hamster wrote:And I have heard only I bet you look good on a dancefloor one time 5 month ago in the radio


Listen to Radio Bis or Antyradio more often :wink:


[ nie łapie mi w stargardzie, tzn chyba nawet nie próbowałam :D]
User avatar
bloody_hamster
Despair in the forum lounge
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:48 pm
Location: Stargard, Poland

Postby Stoki » Tue May 15, 2007 8:11 pm

bloody_hamster wrote:
Stoki wrote:
bloody_hamster wrote:And I have heard only I bet you look good on a dancefloor one time 5 month ago in the radio


Listen to Radio Bis or Antyradio more often :wink:


[ nie łapie mi w stargardzie, tzn chyba nawet nie próbowałam :D]


Ja mieszkam na zadupiu i mi łapie, więc spróbuj poszukać (jak ci sie chce :wink: ).
We are so young we don't understand if we cannot fly...
User avatar
Stoki
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Poland

Postby bloody_hamster » Tue May 15, 2007 8:13 pm

Stoki wrote:
bloody_hamster wrote:
Stoki wrote:
bloody_hamster wrote:And I have heard only I bet you look good on a dancefloor one time 5 month ago in the radio


Listen to Radio Bis or Antyradio more often :wink:


[ nie łapie mi w stargardzie, tzn chyba nawet nie próbowałam :D]


Ja mieszkam na zadupiu i mi łapie, więc spróbuj poszukać (jak ci sie chce :wink: ).


Spróbuje, narazie odpowiada mi Radio Zet z jakimis dupnymi piosenkami typu Black Eyed peas, słucham raz na rok, więc czasem można :D .
User avatar
bloody_hamster
Despair in the forum lounge
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:48 pm
Location: Stargard, Poland

Postby josefettwalker » Tue May 15, 2007 8:14 pm

hey not fair! the only thing i understand is black eyed peas :milton:
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

PreviousNext

Return to Latest Arctic Monkeys News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest

cron