Arctic Monkeys releasing Fluorescent Adolescent next!

Latest News on the Arctic Monkeys
(Viewable on arctic-monkeys.com)

Postby [Q]uirky? » Thu May 31, 2007 12:53 pm

hate clowns.

herd the song on the radio yesterday! I was singing until my brother started crying he has been scared for life becos i listen to the AMs to much.. or maybe it was my singing :P :milton:
User avatar
[Q]uirky?
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:24 pm
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby josefettwalker » Thu May 31, 2007 5:05 pm

[Q]uirky? wrote:hate clowns.

herd the song on the radio yesterday! I was singing until my brother started crying he has been scared for life becos i listen to the AMs to much.. or maybe it was my singing :P :milton:


:milton: :milton: how old is he?
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby [Q]uirky? » Thu May 31, 2007 7:13 pm

6 years old.. so its kinda scared him from an early age... oh well his loss
User avatar
[Q]uirky?
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:24 pm
Location: Middlesbrough

FLOURESCENT ADOLESCENT

Postby xoxo81 » Thu May 31, 2007 7:34 pm

I'm soooo excited! I already have the song on the Favourite Worst Nightmare album but I'm excited that it's gonna be an official single and that there's gonna be other songs on the single as well!
xoxo81
Lurker
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 pm

Postby xoxo81 » Thu May 31, 2007 7:38 pm

josefettwalker wrote:
[Q]uirky? wrote:hate clowns.

herd the song on the radio yesterday! I was singing until my brother started crying he has been scared for life becos i listen to the AMs to much.. or maybe it was my singing :P :milton:


:milton: :milton: how old is he?


lololol....Same thing here...All of my siblings think I listen to Arctic Monkeys 2 much!!...And ur lucky!! I live in the U.S. and I never hear their songs on the radio!!!
xoxo81
Lurker
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:07 pm

Postby josefettwalker » Thu May 31, 2007 7:53 pm

xoxo81 wrote:
josefettwalker wrote:
[Q]uirky? wrote:hate clowns.

herd the song on the radio yesterday! I was singing until my brother started crying he has been scared for life becos i listen to the AMs to much.. or maybe it was my singing :P :milton:


:milton: :milton: how old is he?


lololol....Same thing here...All of my siblings think I listen to Arctic Monkeys 2 much!!...And ur lucky!! I live in the U.S. and I never hear their songs on the radio!!!


:milton: :milton: yeah here all my friends say "No please, enough arctic monkeys" and i say to them "no, there's never enough arctic monkeys"
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby Rhododendron » Thu May 31, 2007 7:55 pm

Clowns FTW.
AM ftw even more. :razz:
Go ahead and play the blues if it makes you happy.
User avatar
Rhododendron
I'm going back to 505
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby Josh » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:44 am

I'm amped for the clip...
User avatar
Josh
Three figure posting!
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:09 am
Location: Australia

Postby Stoki » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:52 pm

So I was wrong, there're gonna be clowns in Fluorescent Adolescent video.
We are so young we don't understand if we cannot fly...
User avatar
Stoki
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Poland

Postby Rhododendron » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:29 pm

Looks like all of you have to avoid an Arctic Monkeys video. :shock:
Go ahead and play the blues if it makes you happy.
User avatar
Rhododendron
I'm going back to 505
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby josefettwalker » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:23 pm

:milton: :milton: we'll have to deal with the clowns
All you people are vampires
User avatar
josefettwalker
Riot Van
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 am
Location: Mexico City

Postby Stoki » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:45 pm

Rhododendron wrote:Looks like all of you have to avoid an Arctic Monkeys video. :shock:


No way! Even if I'll have suffer from nightmares after watching it!
Seriously, I was afraid of clowns when I was a child, I can deal with that now ( I hope so :D )
We are so young we don't understand if we cannot fly...
User avatar
Stoki
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Poland

Postby Rhododendron » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:53 pm

Stoki wrote:
Rhododendron wrote:Looks like all of you have to avoid an Arctic Monkeys video. :shock:


No way! Even if I'll have suffer from nightmares after watching it!

Suffer from your FAVOURITE WORST nightmares! :shock:

PUN!
Go ahead and play the blues if it makes you happy.
User avatar
Rhododendron
I'm going back to 505
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby [Q]uirky? » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:00 pm

:milton: PUN-tastic!!

yeah i cant wait to see it!
User avatar
[Q]uirky?
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:24 pm
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby If it was that simple » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:43 am

Yesterday they played FA on Austrian radio. made me quite happy to here finally here it on the radio. :)
"I look a lot fitter on my myspace picture than I do in real life.."
User avatar
If it was that simple
Baby I'm Yours
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Vienna, capital of Austria

PreviousNext

Return to Latest Arctic Monkeys News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron