One more UK show, Final for 07, Once again, in Manchester

Latest News on the Arctic Monkeys
(Viewable on arctic-monkeys.com)

One more UK show, Final for 07, Once again, in Manchester

Postby arctic » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:42 pm

After another phenomenal year Arctic Monkeys have decided to mark the end of 2007 with a special show at <b>Manchester Apollo</b> on Monday 17th December 2007.

To document this special event Warp Films will be filming the performance for theatrical and DVD release next year.

The tickets for the show will go on sale on Saturday 15th December at Midday and will ONLY be available to purchase in person at Sheffield City Box Office and Manchester G-Mex Box Office. No tickets will be available by telephone or online. <b>Limit: 2 per person. Age restriction 16 +</b>

Tickets are priced at £25 (credit card purchases will be subject to a booking fee).

<b>Sheffield Box Office</b> - Sheffield City Hall, Barkers Pool, Sheffield S1 2JA

<b>Manchester G-Mex Box Office</b> - Windmill Street, Manchester M2 3GX. (Box office is situated on the forecourt at the front entrance of Manchester Central, behind the Midland hotel.)
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby arctic ana » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:20 pm

that dvd release sounds good...i hope the atmosphere tonight will be as always. :D
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R

Postby matt4d » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:05 pm

awww guttin. First arctics gig in manchester i've missed! so now im sat here whist they're playing like 10minutes away ¬¬

ahh well, can't wait to get me hands on that DVD :D I hope they play sandtrap and nettles!
"I AM THE CONDUCTOR, PUT ME IN THE TERROR POCKET!"
matt4d
Brianstorm

The Gig & Nettles

Postby ArcticLibertine » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:27 pm

Gig was absolutely amazing - well worth the drive up from worcestershire i'd say.

Nettles was great - where can u get a copy of it from, like a CD from HMV or anywhere? (under the Death Ramps of course :p)
ArcticLibertine

Manchster Apollo 17th dec

Postby indiecindyx » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:46 pm

what a top night!

seriosuly one of the best nights of my life!
indiecindyx

Re: The Gig & Nettles

Postby IlovAlTurner » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:40 pm

ArcticLibertine wrote:Gig was absolutely amazing - well worth the drive up from worcestershire i'd say.

Nettles was great - where can u get a copy of it from, like a CD from HMV or anywhere? (under the Death Ramps of course :p)

It's on the Teddy Picker single release, along with the Death Ramps and Bad Woman as well.
IlovAlTurner

Postby Germee » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:57 pm

stop making me jealous!!!
: )
Germee
Lurker

Return to Latest Arctic Monkeys News