Last Shadow Puppets - Age Of The Understatement Video

Latest News on the Arctic Monkeys
(Viewable on arctic-monkeys.com)

Postby josefettwalker » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:01 am

hahaha totally agree, that's a real problem most of the people do that nowadays, they just listen to a song or watch the video at mtv, and think that listening to that song is listening and actually liking the band, that really sucks
All you people are vampires
josefettwalker
Riot Van

Postby 7ismyluckynumber » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:24 am

Yeah. Which can sometimes make it hard to tell the real fans from the poser fans. Even though I hate to use the word 'poser'.
:?
Have I done something to trigger the funny looks and the sniggers?
7ismyluckynumber
Three figure posting!

Postby josefettwalker » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:18 am

7ismyluckynumber wrote:Yeah. Which can sometimes make it hard to tell the real fans from the poser fans. Even though I hate to use the word 'poser'.
:?

yeah me to, but here in mexico there's a lot of "posers", that only have heard when the sun goes down and teddy picker and they say they really like arctic monkeys XD that really pisses me off
All you people are vampires
josefettwalker
Riot Van

Postby 7ismyluckynumber » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Why can't people just say they like a song instead of saying they like the band? It's not that hard. And it would fix the problem. :x
Something happened to me that relates to this completely. I was talking about the Kaiser Chiefs and my friend Izzy said 'you only like them coz the song Ruby is on guitar hero' (thinking that I was just another 'poser'). She was really happy to know that I loved the Kaiser Chiefs before most people even heard Ruby, but that just shows how the 'poser' issue can cause confusion.
7ismyluckynumber
Three figure posting!

Postby arctic ana » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:21 am

oh well,that's a problem everywhere and always has been...people like to be "in" so they like a song or a band that's "in" at the moment.same thing with people liking a song they heard on the radio and claiming they like the band,although they know nothing about it.but it's not that hard to tell the difference between posers and real fans,you just ask a question about an old song,or something about the band and you'll get the answer.i mean,there's nothing really we can do about the whole thing,except to embarrass the false fans by asking a question they can't answer...
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R

Postby 7ismyluckynumber » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:36 pm

Love embarrassing people. It's very satisfying. Even if it's just a personal thing.
7ismyluckynumber
Three figure posting!

Previous

Return to Latest Arctic Monkeys News