More PSP goodies for you to download now!

Latest News on the Arctic Monkeys
(Viewable on arctic-monkeys.com)

More PSP goodies for you to download now!

Postby arctic » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:11 am

You can now download the Arctic Monkeys at Jools Holland for your PSP by visiting the following link;

<b><a href=http://www.arctic-monkeys.com/video/Arctic-Monkeys.com-JoolsHolland.rar>Click Here to download it</a></b>

Once you have downloaded the file, unwrap it using a piece of software named WinRAR. You will also need the PASSWORD which is this domain name. "arctic-monkeys.com" type whats in the quotes.

Copy BOTH files into your video directory, the .THM file is the thumbnail for the PSP and the .MP4 is the actual video.

For instructions on how to get video onto your psp read the following instructions;

You'll need to connect your PSP to the PC via USB and open up the memory stick file directory. Your PC will treat the memory stick like any other removable storage device, so just double click on the icon to open up the memory stick. You'll see a directory labeled "PSP." That's where all your saved games, music, and photos live. But for some reason, the video doesn't go there.

"First, you'll need to create a new directory in the root folder of your memory stick called "MP_ROOT." You'll then need to create a "100MNV01" directory inside the MP_ROOT directory. You'll put your video files in this 100MNV01 directory. "
Last edited by arctic on Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby arctic_funky » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:42 pm

It took me a while but I managed to put it on my ipod, and now i feel like a right computer geek :wink: *
only problem is that I keep getting these strange and annoying horizontal lines come up across the screen!
Thanks for the download, anyway! :P

* no offence intended
arctic_funky
Put your dukes up!

Postby arctic » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:19 pm

The lines will be due to it being a resolution intended for the PSP.

The PSP's resolution is much higher than that of the iPod and your mp3 player will be shrinking it.

Watch out for a PSP downloads section.

I may also add an iPod downloads section aswell.
(but I have a grudge with Apple )
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby arctic_funky » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:54 pm

ooh, yes, please! an ipods section sounds damned good! forget about the apple, its about spreading the joy of AM! :wink:

also, I dont have a PSP, so I can only put stuff on my ipod :cry:
arctic_funky
Put your dukes up!

Thanks for the downloads!!!

Postby Matt_89_ » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:34 pm

I managed to convert them for my i ipod, i used a program called "Videora iPod Converter" it converts them in to ipod format and rez.

you can get it from here http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/
Matt_89_
My first post!

Return to Latest Arctic Monkeys News