Reading or Leeds, the great debate!!!

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:13 pm

haha, nice 8) :milton:
Image

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
User avatar
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Location: I said it's Dorset mate, via Bournemouth please!?

Postby Lizzi » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:03 am

surrey_casual wrote:
now-then-mardy-bum wrote:ha...have a nice muddy time :wink:


no chance, i thought it would rain, but apprently a heatwave is on its way!

iiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm bringing it with me! :wink:

Just all you pray for me flight not to be cancelled... :( I'd be very, very, VERY pissed off if it were....
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:04 am

Lizzi wrote:
surrey_casual wrote:
now-then-mardy-bum wrote:ha...have a nice muddy time :wink:


no chance, i thought it would rain, but apprently a heatwave is on its way!

iiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm bringing it with me! :wink:

Just all you pray for me flight not to be cancelled... :( I'd be very, very, VERY pissed off if it were....


I hope it's not cancelled Lizzi, might be delayed a bit though probably
Image

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
User avatar
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Location: I said it's Dorset mate, via Bournemouth please!?

Postby Lizzi » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:32 pm

now-then-mardy-bum wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
surrey_casual wrote:
now-then-mardy-bum wrote:ha...have a nice muddy time :wink:


no chance, i thought it would rain, but apprently a heatwave is on its way!

iiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm bringing it with me! :wink:

Just all you pray for me flight not to be cancelled... :( I'd be very, very, VERY pissed off if it were....


I hope it's not cancelled Lizzi, might be delayed a bit though probably


Well i know BA do cancel some flights... Air Canada delayed its flight... but Air Transat, the one i am flying with, well its flight was right on schedule last night, so my guess is that next week it should all be fine. *touches wood*
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby brownie » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:37 pm

i want to go, but i cant get tickets,plus i need a means of transport
User avatar
brownie
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:19 pm
Location: mansfield, england

Postby surrey_casual » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:34 pm

Lizzi wrote:
now-then-mardy-bum wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
surrey_casual wrote:
now-then-mardy-bum wrote:ha...have a nice muddy time :wink:


no chance, i thought it would rain, but apprently a heatwave is on its way!

iiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm bringing it with me! :wink:

Just all you pray for me flight not to be cancelled... :( I'd be very, very, VERY pissed off if it were....


I hope it's not cancelled Lizzi, might be delayed a bit though probably


Well i know BA do cancel some flights... Air Canada delayed its flight... but Air Transat, the one i am flying with, well its flight was right on schedule last night, so my guess is that next week it should all be fine. *touches wood*


when you over? next week?
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

Postby Lizzi » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:14 pm

surrey_casual wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
now-then-mardy-bum wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
surrey_casual wrote:
now-then-mardy-bum wrote:ha...have a nice muddy time :wink:


no chance, i thought it would rain, but apprently a heatwave is on its way!

iiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'm bringing it with me! :wink:

Just all you pray for me flight not to be cancelled... :( I'd be very, very, VERY pissed off if it were....


I hope it's not cancelled Lizzi, might be delayed a bit though probably


Well i know BA do cancel some flights... Air Canada delayed its flight... but Air Transat, the one i am flying with, well its flight was right on schedule last night, so my guess is that next week it should all be fine. *touches wood*


when you over? next week?

My flight is leaving Montreal next monday, the 21st (two days after yer bday), at 22.00 my time (so 3.00 am yers) and we are landing at Gatwick the next day at 9.30 yer time. Then its the train to London, then the taxi to the Hotel. And then the trip starts!!!
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:33 am

LEEDS AND READING FEST, THIS WEEKEND...OH YEAH!!!! 8) :milton:
Image

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
User avatar
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Location: I said it's Dorset mate, via Bournemouth please!?

Postby surrey_casual » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:21 pm

now-then-mardy-bum wrote:LEEDS AND READING FEST, THIS WEEKEND...OH YEAH!!!! 8) :milton:


starts 2moro for me!!!!! :wink:
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

Previous

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron