New gig dates!!!!!

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

New gig dates!!!!!

Postby surrey_casual » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:39 pm

well not exactly, but in nme this week, alex and matt said that they want to throw in a few dates in december just to keep fans happy. no amercain dates, sorry. but hopefully the usual rounds of london, sheff, manc, brum etc etc.

the album willl be dropping a bit later than the january set date that evrone expected.
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:54 pm

If they play a show on my birthday I don't care where it is, I'm going.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Space Invader » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:47 pm

glasgow

or renfrew

or my backgarden

or my bedroom

any will do mates
Space Invader

Postby Lizzi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:17 am

Can't wait for them to come back to Montreal... Tho i could do a lil road trip to somewhere else... that'd be nice... OH i know!! They should play Montreal AND Quebec! i'd see them twice!
Lizzi

Postby arctic » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:19 am

(in a mega loud voice) YAY!
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lizzi » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:22 am

arctic wrote:(in a mega loud voice) YAY!

*covers her ears* Geez Mark... there's lil too much enthusiasm

:wink:
Lizzi

Postby pink_cookie » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:27 pm

i hope they cum to bristol :D
I'm Insane - It's Your Fault
pink_cookie
Three figure posting!

Postby The french way » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:41 pm

do you guys think they' ll still be playing 'small' gigs in france? because i don' t give a fuck, i' m going (if they play on my exam week, I KILL THEM!), but if it' s a 'huge' gig... i don' t wanna go and end up being disappointed because i saw nothing, you know
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby bloody_hamster » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:45 pm

Ekhem... Maybe Poland... buehehe - dreams
bloody_hamster
Despair in the forum lounge

Postby Lizzi » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:50 pm

The french way wrote:do you guys think they' ll still be playing 'small' gigs in france? because i don' t give a fuck, i' m going (if they play on my exam week, I KILL THEM!), but if it' s a 'huge' gig... i don' t wanna go and end up being disappointed because i saw nothing, you know

I'm hoping for small bars... like 1800 ppl MAX. I'll go even if it's bigger, but it just won't be the same... I love small places, cos you feel priviledged to be there... like yer one of the few that actually got tickets for the gig... i love that!
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:11 pm

The french way wrote:do you guys think they' ll still be playing 'small' gigs in france? because i don' t give a fuck, i' m going (if they play on my exam week, I KILL THEM!), but if it' s a 'huge' gig... i don' t wanna go and end up being disappointed because i saw nothing, you know

I don't know. I think it'll be bigger than last time, but not too huge. They played on my exam week, and I went anyway. Even though it was a six hour car ride all together. That's dedication.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:55 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:

I don't know. I think it'll be bigger than last time, but not too huge. They played on my exam week, and I went anyway. Even though it was a six hour car ride all together. That's dedication.

I'd go as well even during me exam weeks... haha! Exams happen twice a year, a Monks gig, only once... unless yer lucky like last time and they come again... Actually, nothing could stop me seeing them. I mean it's so rare that bands I love come here and play, so when they do, you bet yer ass i'll be there! I've missed gigs in the past, so i am trying to make sure that won't happen ever again
Lizzi

Postby surrey_casual » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:06 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:

that certainly is dedication.

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual

Postby Ritz-To-The-Riot » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:14 pm

I hope they play Brighton on their next tour. Do you think Brighton Centre is too big/small for them?
Ritz-To-The-Riot
Put your dukes up!

Postby surrey_casual » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:51 pm

Ritz-To-The-Riot wrote:I hope they play Brighton on their next tour. Do you think Brighton Centre is too big/small for them?

just the right size. saw them play there for the nme tour thingy. i hope they dont start playing any venues bigger than that! instead just play the same venue twice/three times

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual

Next

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!