[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Arctic Monkeys Forum Fan Site - Arctic-Monkeys.com • View topic - I have the 2007 gig dates!

I have the 2007 gig dates!

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

I have the 2007 gig dates!

Postby arctic » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:44 am

arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Lizzi » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:02 am

Lizzi

Re: I have the 2007 gig dates!

Postby Valapple » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:26 am

Valapple
Put your dukes up!

Re: I have the 2007 gig dates!

Postby Pola » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:58 pm

LCCC!

10th July :D
Pola
Put your dukes up!

Postby Valapple » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:49 pm

yer well hmm...

i told about the gig to my mum :)

and she said she could come with me to milan :D:D:D

i am so happy.. but i'd like to know where they're playing in milan... and if you have like two free tickets for me mark :P lol

*joking*

cant wait, i really still cant believe i am going if i find the tickets :D
Valapple
Put your dukes up!

Postby Pola » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:54 pm

LCCC!

10th July :D
Pola
Put your dukes up!

Postby The french way » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:36 pm

The french way
Brucey Wayne