Coachella (California, April 07)

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

Coachella (California, April 07)

Postby Carla » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:40 am

Hey is anyone here going to Coachella? I am considering going but I live about a 3.5 almost 4 hour drive away, plus I have school that day. I really, really want to go but it all comes down to if I have an exam that day. :( But I'll ditch in a heartbeat if I have no exams.
Carla
Lurker

Postby Space Invader » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:00 am

i would love to go but it's much more of a 4 hour drive for me
Space Invader

Postby The french way » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:37 pm

They have the most amazing line-up I' ve ever seen. And it' s on my birth day. But that' s also a little more than a four hour trip for me...
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby arctic ana » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:34 pm

Space Invader wrote:i would love to go but it's much more of a 4 hour drive for me

me too... :milton:
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R

Postby Carla » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:11 am

Aww, I'm sorry for you people who can't go! I wish you could come! I know what it's like to really want something but not get it. I looked at the line-up and I haven't heard of many of those artists. Who do you recommend? (besides AM, obviously) I just bought tickets! I am so excited! I am going no matter what. If I have an exam that day I am seriously going to lie and say I have to go to a wedding or something. I can't miss this concert!
Carla
Lurker

Postby The french way » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:23 pm

Well... obviously you have the Arctic Monkeys. Then... Jarvis Cocker is nice. (are you going the three days, or just the frist day? cause if you' re going the first day only, it' s not very exciting. For the two other days, the best bands are: The Chili Peppers, the Good the bad and the Queen, the Arcade Fire, the Kings of Leon, LCD Soundsystem [electro pop], the Fratellis, Rage against the Machine, the Kaiser Chiefs, and Klaxons [loud nu-rave...])

well that' s only my point of view. There are other nice artists to see (Mika, José Gonzales...) :wink: Have a nice time there
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby arctic ana » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:12 pm

yeah,the line-up is pretty amazing,it should be a great show!
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R

Postby Carla » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:44 am

I'm only going the 1st day. The other 2 days sold out already. But that's ok b/c I want to see the Arctic Monkeys the most.
Carla
Lurker

Postby The french way » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:42 am

Carla wrote:I'm only going the 1st day. The other 2 days sold out already. But that's ok b/c I want to see the Arctic Monkeys the most.

shame! the most exciting things are on the other days... but you' re going to see the monkeys, that' s better than anyhting else...
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby nando44 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:06 am

im going i cant wait to see them and interpol and more
nando44
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys

Postby Carla » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:22 am

cool, nando44. Are you from CA or are you one of those crazy people coming from halfway across the world for this concert?
Carla
Lurker

Postby monkey_love » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:18 am

I wanted to go so bad but I have school too and my mom wont let me go that far :x ! but my friend is going and I made him promise to take pic's for me of the AM. when he does i'll be sure to post it on the web.
She dunt do major credit cards
I doubt she does receipts...
monkey_love
Put your dukes up!

Postby josefettwalker » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:41 am

monkey_love wrote:I wanted to go so bad but I have school too and my mom wont let me go that far :x ! but my friend is going and I made him promise to take pic's for me of the AM. when he does i'll be sure to post it on the web.

that'd be great :D
All you people are vampires
josefettwalker
Riot Van

Postby Carla » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:09 pm

monkey_love wrote:I wanted to go so bad but I have school too and my mom wont let me go that far :x ! but my friend is going and I made him promise to take pic's for me of the AM. when he does i'll be sure to post it on the web.

Aww, I'm sorry! Have you at least seen AM when they came to LA before? I haven't seen them before so I am really excited. Luckily I am over 18 so I don't have to do what my parents say anymore, he he. If I were younger I am sure they would not let me go. I am gonna try to get there very early and get up front. If I do, I'll post my pictures here too! I just don't know how crazy it's gonna be...
Carla
Lurker

Postby Lizzi » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:03 pm

The french way wrote:Mika

Dont ever mention him again please... I can't bear him and his stupid song anymore...
Lizzi

Next

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!