Arctic Monkeys French Fans are lucky!! :D

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

Arctic Monkeys French Fans are lucky!! :D

Postby sosoch » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:08 pm

On the 14th of March Arctic Monkeys will play at l'Elysée Montmartre in Paris, they will also come back on the 3rd of July at le Zénith in Paris!! :D
sosoch
My first post!

Postby The french way » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:57 pm

Exactly my Lord and I missed the first gig (fu**ing school) BUT I think I can still make it for July!

Exams will be over, i wont be gone on vacation yet... perfect date :roll: Hope there wont be anything to stop me.

Do they love france that much? 8)
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby arctic ana » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:52 pm

i wish they liked croatia a wee bit... :(
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R

Postby Jay Leeds » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:34 pm

The french way wrote:Exactly my Lord and I missed the first gig (fu**ing school) BUT I think I can still make it for July!

Exams will be over, i wont be gone on vacation yet... perfect date :roll: Hope there wont be anything to stop me.

If you live in the north of France, don't miss their Lille gig on July 4th, they'll be playing the Zénith and I reckon it's gonna be f***ing huge ! Just can't wait for it !
Jay Leeds
My first post!

Postby The french way » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:38 pm

Jay Leeds wrote:
The french way wrote:Exactly my Lord and I missed the first gig (fu**ing school) BUT I think I can still make it for July!

If you live in the north of France, don't miss their Lille gig on July 4th, they'll be playing the Zénith and I reckon it's gonna be f***ing huge ! Just can't wait for it !

i' m actually going :wink:
bought the ticket already, i may receive it soon...
i' m looking so forward to it too!
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby The french way » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:41 pm

AMs gig yesterday night, it was AWESOME

i waited 5 hours outside, 75% of the crowd was young stupid girls, groupies, constantly screaming, I thought I was going to kill them... but we met this guy who went to Paris the day before, very nice...
we arrived inside, the five of us were at the front row, against the fence, right in front of Nick :D it' s his birthday today, we sang happy birthday a little bit, then the Coral played, they were very good, i loved a few songs.

then the monkeys, what i had been waiting for for more than a year 8) they were awesome of course... i was right in front of Nick, i could perfectly see Matt and Alex but alex was hiding Jamie a little bit, so i never looked at Jamie (but I thought of Lizzi... :wink: ).
here' s the setlist (same one as the Paris gig, i believe)

The View From The Afternoon
Brianstorm
Still Take You Home
Dancing Shoes
From The Ritz To The Rubble
Teddy Picker
D Is For Dangerous
This House Is A Circus
Fake Tales Of San Francisco
Balaclava
Old Yellow Bricks
You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
If You Were There, Beware
Fluorescent Adolescent
Mardy Bum
Do Me A Favour
Leave Before The Lights Come On
When The Sun Goes Down
A Certain Romance

Matt was in his trainers lol... in Paris they were a little drunk, they made mistakes, so it could have been worse yesterday. After the show, the guy we met told us he met the band near their bus, he only met nick and alex, jamie was with his blond girlfriend in the bus and matt was kinda drunk or something, the guy said "c'mon we' ll wait a few hours there". So we found the buses, waited, talked to a guy from their crew who said they were likely to say hello sign and stuff, and an hour after (after the monkeys ordered 5 Pizza Hut pizzas), the bus left and we were like "WTF"... and a guy from the crew arrived ten minutes later, said "they' re gone, they have to go to England real fast, the time was short, they left, i' m sorry", so at 1.00 i left the Zénith, my ticket is blank, no signature :evil:

i bought a great tshirt, Brianstorm tshirt, i wear it right now, and i also sport a LOT of bruises, I can't feel my knees (i used them to stay where i was during 2h30...) my chest and my arms, but i' m happy, that' s the best thing :roll:
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby surrey_casual » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:19 pm

The french way wrote:AMs gig yesterday night, it was AWESOME

i waited 5 hours outside, 75% of the crowd was young stupid girls, groupies, constantly screaming, I thought I was going to kill them... but we met this guy who went to Paris the day before, very nice...
we arrived inside, the five of us were at the front row, against the fence, right in front of Nick :D it' s his birthday today, we sang happy birthday a little bit, then the Coral played, they were very good, i loved a few songs.

then the monkeys, what i had been waiting for for more than a year 8) they were awesome of course... i was right in front of Nick, i could perfectly see Matt and Alex but alex was hiding Jamie a little bit, so i never looked at Jamie (but I thought of Lizzi... :wink: ).
here' s the setlist (same one as the Paris gig, i believe)

The View From The Afternoon
Brianstorm
Still Take You Home
Dancing Shoes
From The Ritz To The Rubble
Teddy Picker
D Is For Dangerous
This House Is A Circus
Fake Tales Of San Francisco
Balaclava
Old Yellow Bricks
You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Looking Straight At Me
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
If You Were There, Beware
Fluorescent Adolescent
Mardy Bum
Do Me A Favour
Leave Before The Lights Come On
When The Sun Goes Down
A Certain Romance

Matt was in his trainers lol... in Paris they were a little drunk, they made mistakes, so it could have been worse yesterday. After the show, the guy we met told us he met the band near their bus, he only met nick and alex, jamie was with his blond girlfriend in the bus and matt was kinda drunk or something, the guy said "c'mon we' ll wait a few hours there". So we found the buses, waited, talked to a guy from their crew who said they were likely to say hello sign and stuff, and an hour after (after the monkeys ordered 5 Pizza Hut pizzas), the bus left and we were like "WTF"... and a guy from the crew arrived ten minutes later, said "they' re gone, they have to go to England real fast, the time was short, they left, i' m sorry", so at 1.00 i left the Zénith, my ticket is blank, no signature :evil:

i bought a great tshirt, Brianstorm tshirt, i wear it right now, and i also sport a LOT of bruises, I can't feel my knees (i used them to stay where i was during 2h30...) my chest and my arms, but i' m happy, that' s the best thing :roll:

8)
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby The french way » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:28 pm

yeah, I know.
Could have been worse for a first Arctics show (i ain' t missing the second one :roll: )
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby surrey_casual » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:50 pm

The french way wrote:yeah, I know.
Could have been worse for a first Arctics show (i ain' t missing the second one :roll: )

i need my arctic monkeys fix :twisted:

only 3 weeks away. :D
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby The french way » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:39 pm

do me a favour and stop flattering yourself :milton:
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!