yayy it's finally back!/SF gig review/pics/vids

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

yayy it's finally back!/SF gig review/pics/vids

Postby Mer » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:32 am

i checked this place everyday, waiting for it to come back...so now that it's here, here's a review of the SF arctic monkeys gig.

k....the monkeys rocked! but you all knew they would

stood in line for an hour and a half so that i could get up front-which i did, i was second from the front, and the stage was only like a foot and a half off the ground, so i was really close..it was great. waited another what felt like an hour for them to come on, but when they did it was worth it. did vampires, certain romance, mardy bum, fake tales (which got a great response, hehe), dancing shoes, and a few others that i've forgotten now...but-no bigger boys i was going to yell it out but then they left the stage-the gig was over FAST. i was suprised how short it was. i mean it was still great but i could have done with three or four more songs.

at any rate though i had a great time and would go see them again in a heartbeat. i took some pics and videoed a few songs. i'm still kicking myself for not taping fake tails, but i got mardy bum, certain romance, dancing shoes, and sun goes down :)

video:

Dancing Shoes
http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2K9D6 ... TCK1AMXPI9

Mardy Bum
http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=14OG ... VLRFZOGTL7
That girl's the Belle and the Bete of the ball.
Mer
Not to feel like a twat at times is hard

Postby arctic » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:14 pm

cool man, ill stick those vids on the website once i have finished getting it sorted.

the site still has a few mp3's missing at the moment but dont dispair! they are uploading as i type
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Too Early

Postby moon865 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:09 am

Mer wrote:so now that it's here, here's a review of the SF arctic monkeys gig.

Listen mate it is too early in the day to get me started so i will just nod with a grin ;-)
moon865
Lurker

Postby Mer » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:54 am

arctic wrote:cool man, ill stick those vids on the website once i have finished getting it sorted.

thats not a problem, but could you please credit me if you use the videos? you can credit them to "Mer". thanks 8)
That girl's the Belle and the Bete of the ball.
Mer
Not to feel like a twat at times is hard

Postby Calvin » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:34 am

Any chance you can re-post the videos to yousendit?
Calvin
Lurker

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!