Ibiza Rocks

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

Ibiza Rocks

Postby surrey_casual » Thu May 17, 2007 9:02 pm

would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. but its too close to reading. which is not a very good line up. ibiza sounds a much better idea.
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby Cheeky Monkey » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:47 pm

I was at Ibiza Rocks its was awesome, the crowd kept chanting
D D D D Arctic Monkeys D D D D Arctic Monkeys. No matter were you stood you were so close it was ace. That was the best birthday present i've ever had. :D
Cheeky Monkey
Lurker

Postby Ritz-To-The-Riot » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:48 pm

sounds good I'm gonna make an effort to go when I'm older
Ritz-To-The-Riot
Put your dukes up!

Postby Cheeky Monkey » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:29 pm

When you're older! How old are you?
Cheeky Monkey
Lurker

Postby Ritz-To-The-Riot » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:02 pm

:milton: 15
Ritz-To-The-Riot
Put your dukes up!

Postby Cheeky Monkey » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:27 pm

Ahhhh how sweet. I'm 31 and think i'm old!! :( wish I was 15 again... make sure you give Ibiza a go especially if they are still the organisers are still doing Ibiza Rocks you'll love it, I can't wait to go back x
Cheeky Monkey
Lurker

Postby surrey_casual » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:18 pm

Cheeky Monkey wrote:Ahhhh how sweet. I'm 31 and think i'm old!! :( wish I was 15 again... make sure you give Ibiza a go especially if they are still the organisers are still doing Ibiza Rocks you'll love it, I can't wait to go back x

did you go to any other club? went there 3 years ago now, shit a long time ago, and went to space, eden and priveledge. space was the best club ever. need to go back, defo now that the ibiza rox thing is on
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby Cheeky Monkey » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:59 pm

Went to Pacha 2yrs ago in Ibiza that was cool also went to El Divino which I loved but this time we were only there 5 Nights, had the Ibiza Rocks with Arctic Monkeys gig but that was it couldn't be bothered after that but do intend to go back..

I was in Miami in March for the world music conf, missed most of it as they moved that dates back after we had booked holiday which was a bit annoying but managed to go to Club called the Mansion which was unbelievable.
Cheeky Monkey
Lurker

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!