HAMBURG, Germany, 28/06

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

HAMBURG, Germany, 28/06

Postby If it was that simple » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:02 pm

My biggest wish actually became true.... Thursday morning I flew to hamburg with my dad (the trip to hamburg, including two tickets for AM's gig on Thursday night, was his idea and his present to me for my confirmation) we landed in hamburg at 10 and did a bit of sightseing before I went to the Stadtpark Arena to wait in front of the closed doors. (Saw malley and helders playing football before the security guys let us in :D they're really good, I was very impressed...) then ran straight to the first row where I stayed the whole gig. It was such a wonderful, amazing, unbelievably magic and stunning show. They came on stage with the tunes of matador, began with The View From The Afternoon and ended with A Certain Romance.
I took a lot of pictures and did some videos (I won't win a prize for em but they're are a great memory) The trip was really worth it but I had to get up at 5 am the next day because I had to be back in Vienna by nine to pick up my school report (today was our last day of school) and now I'm fucking tired (even after 5 cups of strong Espresso) I'm happy and content and my Dad's glad he could make it possible for me to see Arctic Monkeys live... (I will try to post some of the pictures during the next days)
"I look a lot fitter on my myspace picture than I do in real life.."
If it was that simple
Baby I'm Yours

Postby surrey_casual » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:34 pm

cool glad you enjoyed yr time
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Re: HAMBURG, Germany, 28/06

Postby ArcticGirl » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:12 pm

If it was that simple wrote:My biggest wish actually became true.... Thursday morning I flew to hamburg with my dad (the trip to hamburg, including two tickets for AM's gig on Thursday night, was his idea and his present to me for my confirmation) we landed in hamburg at 10 and did a bit of sightseing before I went to the Stadtpark Arena to wait in front of the closed doors. (Saw malley and helders playing football before the security guys let us in :D they're really good, I was very impressed...) then ran straight to the first row where I stayed the whole gig. It was such a wonderful, amazing, unbelievably magic and stunning show. They came on stage with the tunes of matador, began with The View From The Afternoon and ended with A Certain Romance.
I took a lot of pictures and did some videos (I won't win a prize for em but they're are a great memory) The trip was really worth it but I had to get up at 5 am the next day because I had to be back in Vienna by nine to pick up my school report (today was our last day of school) and now I'm fucking tired (even after 5 cups of strong Espresso) I'm happy and content and my Dad's glad he could make it possible for me to see Arctic Monkeys live... (I will try to post some of the pictures during the next days)

Wow, it was a crazy trip indeed, but you saw Arctic Monkeys live finally, that's great :D
For every piece to fall in place,
forever gone without a trace,
your horizon takes its shape,
no turning back, don't turn that page.
ArcticGirl
Three figure posting!

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!