Montreal-June 16th

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby upthebracket_ » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:38 am

were you standing next to this guy with spiky hair, who was standing next to this japanese girl, who was standing next to this girl with short hair who was standing next to a girl with bangs and orangy dress (also japanese)?
upthebracket_
Lurker

Postby Lizzi » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:55 am

well i was standing next to my friend Isa who was right next to the spiky haired dude
Lizzi

Postby upthebracket_ » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:25 am

haha, I went with a group of people and he was included in that group. he's rather silly, by keeping on asking the bouncer to get a drink for him... I threw the roses!
upthebracket_
Lurker

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:37 am

Nice vids Lizzi! Alex must not be eating on this tour.... he looks skinnier than usual!

Must be getting a lot of exercise too, what with Johanna there and all. :lol: :lol:

Maybe it's just that white shirt... I don't know.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:44 am

WOW!!! you were so close to jamie!! did he not see you?! :) so all around it was an awesomely awesome gig!!! 8) cant wait for more pictures!!! and like the videos too Lizzi! :wink:

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:45 am

AlisonFasheeta wrote:Nice vids Lizzi! Alex must not be eating on this tour.... he looks skinnier than usual!

Must be getting a lot of exercise too, what with Johanna there and all. :lol: :lol:

sorry for the double post!! :)

:lol: he must be getting thinner, but why for her?! :? :wink:

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby Lizzi » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:31 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:Nice vids Lizzi! Alex must not be eating on this tour.... he looks skinnier than usual!

Him and Jamie were drinking water all through the gig.... :shock: Normally Al carries a Corona around... now it was water.. so, loads of water + exercices + a few cigarettes surely = lost of weight
Lizzi

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:34 pm

Lizzi wrote:

Him and Jamie were drinking water all through the gig.... :shock: Normally Al carries a Corona around... now it was water.. so, loads of water + exercices + a few cigarettes surely = lost of weight

What what what??? :? am i missing summat, alex smokes?! :?

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:37 pm

He drank in Baltimore though..... even though he's not allowed!

now-then-mardy-bum wrote:

Ummmmmm..... I just meant he'd probably be busy doing some other physical activities with her, rather than that of what he normally does on tour. :roll: :oops:
AlisonFasheeta

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:42 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:He drank in Baltimore though..... even though he's not allowed!

now-then-mardy-bum wrote:

Ummmmmm..... I just meant he'd probably be busy doing some other physical activities with her, rather than that of what he normally does on tour. :roll: :oops:

:lol: You make me laugh Alison, and at the right times too!

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby Lizzi » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:48 pm

Don't really know if he smokes, don't really care.. i was just saying...

It's funny that he was drinking in the States, where he can't. and wasn't here, where he can.... mixed up dude.... LOVE it tho! hahaha! Bad boy...

just noticed that the quote under me pix changed... I'D FUCKING DIE OR KILL FOR THIS BAND ALRIGHT!
Lizzi

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:05 pm

yeah, i dont really care that much either, i just never of thought that maybe he smokes! :? :wink:

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:23 pm

Lizzi wrote:Don't really know if he smokes, don't really care.. i was just saying...

It's funny that he was drinking in the States, where he can't. and wasn't here, where he can.... mixed up dude.... LOVE it tho! hahaha! Bad boy...

Yeah, Alex goes out of his way to break the law. It was probably Apple Juice in a beer bottle..... he just wants to look cool.

He's like backstage filling up the bottle with Welches... "Oh yeah, these kids are gonna think I'm sooooooo fucking awesome tonight!"

No one cared.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:27 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:
Lizzi wrote:Don't really know if he smokes, don't really care.. i was just saying...

Yeah, Alex goes out of his way to break the law. It was probably Apple Juice in a beer bottle..... he just wants to look cool.

He's like backstage filling up the bottle with Welches... "Oh yeah, these kids are gonna think I'm sooooooo fucking awesome tonight!"

No one cared.

As long as he plays the tunes, i don't care what he does before or after the gig

Btw, updated my review... i just had a flash of something i forgot to say.. .it's in italic at the end...
Lizzi

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:33 pm

Alex could of just stuck a lable on the bottle, so it could look like he's a bad boy! just another idea! 8)

haha, must of been priceless, yeah! poor Jamie though :) but at least you were right by him when you saw him smile for the first time at a gig! :D

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

PreviousNext

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!