Montreal-June 16th

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:10 pm

now-then-mardy-bum wrote:Alex could of just stuck a lable on the bottle, so it could look like he's a bad boy! just another idea! 8)

haha, must of been priceless, yeah! poor Jamie though :) but at least you were right by him when you saw him smile for the first time at a gig! :D

First time? I don't know, I got this picture in Philadelphia.

It's blurry, so in case you can't tell........... he's smiling... pretty big!
AlisonFasheeta

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:12 pm

ok then, well for the first time you saw him smile at a gig Lizzi! :)

good picture Alison, not too blurry so you can tell he's smiling! 8) :D

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby upthebracket_ » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:54 pm

okay, attempt no.2, did you hear some girl who was screaming at the top of her lungs between WAS and AM because she lost her voice and she wasn't even singing or anything?
upthebracket_
Lurker

Postby surrey_casual » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:11 pm

jamie has a new guitar, gibson by the look of it.

NICE :D
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby Lizzi » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:50 pm

surrey_casual wrote:jamie has a new guitar, gibson by the look of it.

NICE :D

Well if i remember correctly, he used 2 guitars... did a few tunes at the beginning with one, then changed... can't really tell which one is which, since they look the same to me... but i was quite proud of myself for thinking of taking a pix of it! lol!!

and no didn't hear anyone scream inbetween the two gigs.... soz.
Lizzi

I think I may have caught Alex's cold if he had one.

Postby arctic_dragonfly » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:21 pm

If anyone remembers when Alex threw the water bottle into the audience and a certain blonde girl went vicious for it? That was me. YAY! ahaha. I think I may have caught his cold if he had one. Cus we drank from the same bottle. And now I'm sick.....Alex germs?

Also, I don't know if this is exact correlation, but I yelled "From Ritz to Rubble!" then he said "Okay" and they played it. I don't know if he was actually speaking to me, or if that was just an insane coincidence. But I will love that moment forever. Yes, I know, I'm lame. I'll shut up.
"Kill. Kill them all."-Spooky Fish
arctic_dragonfly
Not to feel like a twat at times is hard

Re: I think I may have caught Alex's cold if he had one.

Postby Lizzi » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:41 am

arctic_dragonfly wrote:If anyone remembers when Alex threw the water bottle into the audience and a certain blonde girl went vicious for it? That was me. YAY! ahaha. I think I may have caught his cold if he had one. Cus we drank from the same bottle. And now I'm sick.....Alex germs?

Also, I don't know if this is exact correlation, but I yelled "From Ritz to Rubble!" then he said "Okay" and they played it. I don't know if he was actually speaking to me, or if that was just an insane coincidence. But I will love that moment forever. Yes, I know, I'm lame. I'll shut up.

I was there, and didn't really bother with the others apart from my mates.. soz...

and i think he played from the ritz to the rubble according to the listing of songs...
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:33 am

arctic_dragonfly wrote:If anyone remembers when Alex threw the water bottle into the audience and a certain blonde girl went vicious for it? That was me. YAY! ahaha. I think I may have caught his cold if he had one. Cus we drank from the same bottle. And now I'm sick.....Alex germs?

Funny I drank from Andy's waterbottle once and I got sick too! Are those kids always sick?? I don't know.... doubtful. I think now, it might have been from the show, but it must have just been being around all those sick people in the winter.

You have to admit it's quite fangirly to be like... "Hey, I caught Alex Turner's cold." :lol: :lol:
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:44 am

indeed lol!
Lizzi

Postby *sarah* » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:38 pm

I was there!!! :D Right in front of Alex!!! I was at the front (well just a gril in front of me!). I wasn't a HUGE fan of them, I knew 4-5 songs, but now I LOVE them!!!

I hope you saw the interview on Infoplus! Musique PLus was there and they filmed the concert! They showed some parts and you can see me!! :o :lol:

BTW the pictures you took are amazing!!! You probably know it already but there's a picture contest!! if you want to participate : http://theriotvan.com/

Oh and I saw someone filming on stage, I wish I could find the whole concert on Internet!! Do you think it's just for the band or they,re gonna do something with that?
*sarah*
Lurker

Postby arctic_dragonfly » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:50 pm

Lizzi wrote:

I was there, and didn't really bother with the others apart from my mates.. soz...

and i think he played from the ritz to the rubble according to the listing of songs...

Well, a girl can dream.
arctic_dragonfly

Postby arctic_dragonfly » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:51 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:

Funny I drank from Andy's waterbottle once and I got sick too! Are those kids always sick?? I don't know.... doubtful. I think now, it might have been from the show, but it must have just been being around all those sick people in the winter.

You have to admit it's quite fangirly to be like... "Hey, I caught Alex Turner's cold." :lol: :lol:

Ah yes, but I can't help being fangirly about it. It's horrible, really.
arctic_dragonfly

Postby arctic_dragonfly » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:52 pm

*sarah* wrote:I was there!!! :D Right in front of Alex!!! I was at the front (well just a gril in front of me!). I wasn't a HUGE fan of them, I knew 4-5 songs, but now I LOVE them!!!

I hope you saw the interview on Infoplus! Musique PLus was there and they filmed the concert! They showed some parts and you can see me!! :o :lol:

BTW the pictures you took are amazing!!! You probably know it already but there's a picture contest!! if you want to participate : http://theriotvan.com/

Oh and I saw someone filming on stage, I wish I could find the whole concert on Internet!! Do you think it's just for the band or they,re gonna do something with that?

Do you know if there's any way I'd be able to see the interview now? On T.v. or on the internet or something?
arctic_dragonfly

Postby *sarah* » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:30 pm

NO :( but what I can do is film my TV with my digital camera and upload it for you... but the quality will not be very good :?
*sarah*
Lurker

Postby arctic_dragonfly » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:33 pm

*sarah* wrote:NO :( but what I can do is film my TV with my digital camera and upload it for you... but the quality will not be very good :?

I would still be extremely grateful!!! I'm guessing you taped it?
arctic_dragonfly

PreviousNext

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!