Montreal-June 16th

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:33 am

arctic wrote:
Lizzi wrote:Image
Cheesy pix... Me in front of the Medley, with the Monks writting at the back


They don't deserve to have them play, they can't even spell it correctly!
Shocking

And I wanna see the Friday Night Fever Boogie Wonder Band :D


ARTIC MONKEYS..... is better than ARCTIC MONKEES at the Roseland Ballroom in New York.
Image
User avatar
AlisonFasheeta
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Postby Lizzi » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:53 am

AlisonFasheeta wrote:
arctic wrote:
Lizzi wrote:Image
Cheesy pix... Me in front of the Medley, with the Monks writting at the back


They don't deserve to have them play, they can't even spell it correctly!
Shocking

And I wanna see the Friday Night Fever Boogie Wonder Band :D


ARTIC MONKEYS..... is better than ARCTIC MONKEES at the Roseland Ballroom in New York.


LOOOOOOOOOOL!! hadn't even noticed!!!

oh well, french montrealers.. can't be arsed i guess.. last time it was a journalist that said that the singer was Alex Jones, now they write Artic Monkeys.... :roll:

And of course we went to see the Friday Night Fever Boogie Wonder Band! I mean, Come on! it's my taste in music we're talking about here....

Btw, you lot enjoyed the vids??? I think I know why Al's got his hair longer... it's so he can shake his head like he did in the Perhaps vampire... part 1 vid...
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:18 am

Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:
arctic wrote:
Lizzi wrote:Image
Cheesy pix... Me in front of the Medley, with the Monks writting at the back


They don't deserve to have them play, they can't even spell it correctly!
Shocking

And I wanna see the Friday Night Fever Boogie Wonder Band :D


ARTIC MONKEYS..... is better than ARCTIC MONKEES at the Roseland Ballroom in New York.


LOOOOOOOOOOL!! hadn't even noticed!!!

oh well, french montrealers.. can't be arsed i guess.. last time it was a journalist that said that the singer was Alex Jones, now they write Artic Monkeys.... :roll:

And of course we went to see the Friday Night Fever Boogie Wonder Band! I mean, Come on! it's my taste in music we're talking about here....

Btw, you lot enjoyed the vids??? I think I know why Al's got his hair longer... it's so he can shake his head like he did in the Perhaps vampire... part 1 vid...


thats the longest title ever.... sounds intriguing though
Image
User avatar
AlisonFasheeta
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Postby Lizzi » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:29 am

AlisonFasheeta wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:
arctic wrote:
Lizzi wrote:Image
Cheesy pix... Me in front of the Medley, with the Monks writting at the back


They don't deserve to have them play, they can't even spell it correctly!
Shocking

And I wanna see the Friday Night Fever Boogie Wonder Band :D


ARTIC MONKEYS..... is better than ARCTIC MONKEES at the Roseland Ballroom in New York.


LOOOOOOOOOOL!! hadn't even noticed!!!

oh well, french montrealers.. can't be arsed i guess.. last time it was a journalist that said that the singer was Alex Jones, now they write Artic Monkeys.... :roll:

And of course we went to see the Friday Night Fever Boogie Wonder Band! I mean, Come on! it's my taste in music we're talking about here....

Btw, you lot enjoyed the vids??? I think I know why Al's got his hair longer... it's so he can shake his head like he did in the Perhaps vampire... part 1 vid...


thats the longest title ever.... sounds intriguing though


it is and it's prolly crap.... prolly some 70's boogie shit... lol! not really worth the fuss
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:15 pm

Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:
arctic wrote:
Lizzi wrote:Image
Cheesy pix... Me in front of the Medley, with the Monks writting at the back


They don't deserve to have them play, they can't even spell it correctly!
Shocking

And I wanna see the Friday Night Fever Boogie Wonder Band :D


ARTIC MONKEYS..... is better than ARCTIC MONKEES at the Roseland Ballroom in New York.


LOOOOOOOOOOL!! hadn't even noticed!!!

oh well, french montrealers.. can't be arsed i guess.. last time it was a journalist that said that the singer was Alex Jones, now they write Artic Monkeys.... :roll:

And of course we went to see the Friday Night Fever Boogie Wonder Band! I mean, Come on! it's my taste in music we're talking about here....

Btw, you lot enjoyed the vids??? I think I know why Al's got his hair longer... it's so he can shake his head like he did in the Perhaps vampire... part 1 vid...


thats the longest title ever.... sounds intriguing though


it is and it's prolly crap.... prolly some 70's boogie shit... lol! not really worth the fuss


aww, Lizzi, you look really nice! :milton: :)
Image

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
User avatar
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Location: I said it's Dorset mate, via Bournemouth please!?

Postby Lizzi » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:16 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaw yer just too nice! thnx
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:11 pm

ah, dont worry about it, everyone says i'm too nice, but 'tis just how i kinda am, well, to people who i like and are really awesome! :D
Image

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
User avatar
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Location: I said it's Dorset mate, via Bournemouth please!?

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:10 pm

:D
Image

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
User avatar
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Location: I said it's Dorset mate, via Bournemouth please!?

Previous

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron