Austin

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

Austin

Postby fromritztorubble » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:21 am

Dude! I went to an arctic monkeys concert in austin. It was awesome! When they have a new concert, they'll have fireworks and shit.
fromritztorubble
Lurker

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:31 am

Hey, what makes you say there will be fireworks?? There wasn't in Texas was there?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: I'd probably piss my pants laughing... it'd be funny if Alex pulled a Michael Jackson, and his troll hair caught on fire. Unless he got hurt, then that wouldn't be funny...... :( :(

So it was good?? Glad you had a good time!!! I'm seeing them in four days!! What'd they play??
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:31 pm

Looooooooooooooooooooooool!!!

well i remember that MTV interview where they were asked what made a good show and Jamie said fireworks... and al said costume changes... the latter especially made me laugh... i hardly see them singing some tunes, going backstage, change and then come back... that would just be useless... hahahaa!! or imagine them in Kiss-like costumes!!! :lol:
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:14 pm

Yeah Lizzi, Alex is like "I just think it breaks the show up." He does sort of have custome changes though... he takes his hoodie off, puts it on, puts the hood up, takes it down.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby fromritztorubble » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:34 am

Yeah but in the concert Alex was like, "Once we have a new album, the concert will be longer and we'll have fireworks and shit." And he didn't know what a cockroach was.
fromritztorubble
Lurker

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:36 am

What the fuck?? How'd he get to talking about cockroaches??
AlisonFasheeta

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!