Kooks

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Lizzi » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:26 pm

...But you don't pull my strings
Cause I'm a better man
Moving on to better things

But uh oh, I love her because
She moves in her own way
But uh oh, she came to my show
Just to hear about my day...


PAPER DREAMS HONEY!!!

L-O-V-E that tune!
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby Kiran » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:09 pm

Great tunes great band great stuff(and whoever said they were like a older version of busted in tight jeans in nme magazine can fuck off)theyre going on tour with the stones now. yh and i love their accent spech' in she moves in her own way :D

oh and their drummers also kinda cute :lol: whats his name?
some want to kiss some want to kick you
"that girl is an indie cindy-lego haircut & polkadot dress"
User avatar
Kiran
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Southern UK

Postby surrey_casual » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:25 pm

Pilar wrote:i love kooks. luke is nice!! lol
the lyric of ooh la is petty or pretty coat?? ***


pretty pretty petty coat. so both....
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

Postby The french way » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:25 pm

Kiran wrote:Great tunes great band great stuff(and whoever said they were like a older version of busted in tight jeans in nme magazine can fuck off)theyre going on tour with the stones now. yh and i love their accent spech' in she moves in her own way :D

oh and their drummers also kinda cute :lol: whats his name?


Paul Garred...

but i prefer the singer. He moves in his own way. :roll:
User avatar
The french way
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Postby Space Invader » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:28 pm

luke kook socks my socks

the NME cover is the sex



Image
Image
User avatar
Space Invader
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:17 pm
Location: bonnie scotland, aye

Postby Josie » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:21 pm

he SO shouldn't be...
but he is sooo hot
<i>If Carlsberg made bands,Arctic Monkeys would still be better </i>
<b>Time Square Can't shine as bright as you <3 </b>
User avatar
Josie
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Chelters

Postby Lizzi » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:21 am

Space Invader wrote:luke kook socks my socks

the NME cover is the sex



Image


He's got such a babyface!! it's incredible!

Personnaly, i just love his voice...
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby The french way » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:10 pm

my friend is gonna see them because she' s gonna see Muse live and the kooks are doing the support gig (or however you call that)...

i' m so fucking jaleous she' doesn' t even know them rhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :? :evil:
User avatar
The french way
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Postby karinaa.. » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:53 pm

Lizzi wrote:
Space Invader wrote:luke kook socks my socks

the NME cover is the sex



Image


He's got such a babyface!! it's incredible!

Personnaly, i just love his voice...


yeeess,he has a little bit girly face features.I think he is very calm and tender person.I can imagine him to be angry or fighting with someone. :roll:
karinaa..
Despair in the forum lounge
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:23 pm
Location: Bonny Scotland

Postby The french way » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:39 pm

hey girls, u know what? i' m gonna see the Kooks live!!! cause they are Muse' s support gig at Arras (my town, France) and i' ll see them on july 1st!!

i' m more exited about them than with Muse - a LOT more, actually
User avatar
The french way
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Postby Lizzi » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:56 am

The french way wrote:hey girls, u know what? i' m gonna see the Kooks live!!! cause they are Muse' s support gig at Arras (my town, France) and i' ll see them on july 1st!!

i' m more exited about them than with Muse - a LOT more, actually


:shock: So?? how was it???? Oh my i am so happy for you and can't wait for them to come here! lol!!!
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:29 am

Lizzi wrote:
Space Invader wrote:luke kook socks my socks

the NME cover is the sex



Image


He's got such a babyface!! it's incredible!

Personnaly, i just love his voice...


Yes yes, I don't find him attractive. I just think he has a perfect voice. However, there is that one set of Andrew Kendall pictures, and there just gorgeous photos and he looks really good!

I mean these, Andrew Kendall is surely more than human.... those are soo pretty!
http://www.andrewkendall.com/pages/photogallery/766/
Image
User avatar
AlisonFasheeta
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Postby Lizzi » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:34 am

AlisonFasheeta wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
Space Invader wrote:luke kook socks my socks

the NME cover is the sex



Image


He's got such a babyface!! it's incredible!

Personnaly, i just love his voice...


Yes yes, I don't find him attractive. I just think he has a perfect voice. However, there is that one set of Andrew Kendall pictures, and there just gorgeous photos and he looks really good!

I mean these, Andrew Kendall is surely more than human.... those are soo pretty!
http://www.andrewkendall.com/pages/photogallery/766/


Surely i am not the first to say it and surely not the last one either but he reminds me of Jim Morrison! lol!! Curly hair... bad boy look...

He is cute, but it's the voice that trully does it for me
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby The french way » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:11 am

Lizzi wrote:
The french way wrote:hey girls, u know what? i' m gonna see the Kooks live!!! cause they are Muse' s support gig at Arras (my town, France) and i' ll see them on july 1st!!

i' m more exited about them than with Muse - a LOT more, actually


:shock: So?? how was it???? Oh my i am so happy for you and can't wait for them to come here! lol!!!


GREAT!! I was the only fucking one to sing and clap, but they rocked! was great! But it seemed loooooong... sounded like they played their whole album though it was only the support gig. I waited for She moves in her own way and Naïve and i had them at the end. Cool performance :D
User avatar
The french way
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Postby Lizzi » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:21 pm

The french way wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
The french way wrote:hey girls, u know what? i' m gonna see the Kooks live!!! cause they are Muse' s support gig at Arras (my town, France) and i' ll see them on july 1st!!

i' m more exited about them than with Muse - a LOT more, actually


:shock: So?? how was it???? Oh my i am so happy for you and can't wait for them to come here! lol!!!


GREAT!! I was the only fucking one to sing and clap, but they rocked! was great! But it seemed loooooong... sounded like they played their whole album though it was only the support gig. I waited for She moves in her own way and Naïve and i had them at the end. Cool performance :D


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! great!!!! you just reminded me i still haven't heard She moves today... will have to listen to it.. daily dose...

Go you being the only one knowing them! hahaha!
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Other bands...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron