Roskilde Festival

Been to a gig lately and want to tell the world!?
Then this is the place to post your pictures, videos and recordings to show the talents of the band.

Moderator: Moderators

Roskilde Festival

Postby VIOLENT » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:26 am

A couple of days ago Arctic Monkeys played at the Roskilde Festival in Denmark. I must say, even if the start wasn't what I had expected, the band grew towards the ending and overall it was great.

The best oneliner of the day was signed Alex, in the beginning of When the sun goes down: "And this song is for Mr Christiano Ronaldo... Cause he's a scumbag, don't you know". Cheers up for Alex Turner! :)
VIOLENT
Lurker

Re: Roskilde Festival

Postby Lizzi » Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:27 am

VIOLENT wrote:A couple of days ago Arctic Monkeys played at the Roskilde Festival in Denmark. I must say, even if the start wasn't what I had expected, the band grew towards the ending and overall it was great.

The best oneliner of the day was signed Alex, in the beginning of When the sun goes down: "And this song is for Mr Christiano Ronaldo... Cause he's a scumbag, don't you know". Cheers up for Alex Turner! :)

Cheers indeed!!! lol!!!! tho i would have expected some wittier response from him about that... but oh well! lol!! still very funny

Ronaldo will probably like the attention... he's such a sucker!
Lizzi

Postby VIOLENT » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:16 am

I couldn't agree wit you more, Lizzi. I would admire Sir Alexander Ferguson a lot if he had the guts to bann him from Man Utd. He doesn't belong in England at all. Send him to Real Madrid or whatever.

So, was there anybody else in here seeing the Roskilde gig? Is there any recordings (video/mp3) or photos ready to be shared?
VIOLENT
Lurker

Postby RiotGrrrl » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:14 am

I was there.

Alex was quite fun. After the first breake in When The Sun Goes Down people was screaming and claping so much, he was like "This one is NOT finished yet!"
"Well I may be just a fool
But I know you're just as cool
And cool kids, they belong together"
RiotGrrrl
Three figure posting!

Postby Lizzi » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:23 pm

Lol!!

Reminds me of the french vids i saw... like when the pause in Perhaps, ppl were clapping like the song had finished! same for The View... :milton: :milton:
Lizzi

Return to Arctic Monkeys Gigs!