Milburn at Leadmill

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Milburn at Leadmill

Postby arctic » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:27 pm

Went last night. I know I forgot to mention it but it was fucking amazing.

I'll post some more in a bit. The crowd was crazy, me and my mate were going mental. Helders came on for "What You Could Have Won" and did drums in place of Greeney who decided to do a bit of surfing.
The Arctic's were there! But I left before I knew about it! My mate txt me as we were on our way home saying "I am stood next to the Arctic Monkeys int Leadmill" bastard.

Anyway it was very very very good ;)

I have some videos aswell which sound very poor. I recorded the new tune but you can barely hear it. My mate got better sound but I got better video so I might stick them on soon aswell.

Oh yeah, support band was Scully and they were very good.
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Milburn at Leadmill

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:04 pm

arctic wrote:Went last night. I know I forgot to mention it but it was fucking amazing.

I'll post some more in a bit. The crowd was crazy, me and my mate were going mental. Helders came on for "What You Could Have Won" and did drums in place of Greeney who decided to do a bit of surfing.
The Arctic's were there! But I left before I knew about it! My mate txt me as we were on our way home saying "I am stood next to the Arctic Monkeys int Leadmill" bastard.

Anyway it was very very very good ;)

I have some videos aswell which sound very poor. I recorded the new tune but you can barely hear it. My mate got better sound but I got better video so I might stick them on soon aswell.

Oh yeah, support band was Scully and they were very good.

Uh, you lucky lucky guy, Mark!!!! I'm jealous :milton:

but your mate picked a great moment to tell you that he's stood with Arctic Monkeys, if you were there with him, it would of beeen awesome, you could of actually told us what there live 'n' stuff, you wouldn't say to alex about the fangirls, right?! :) :? 8)

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby arctic » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:14 pm

Yeah I'd mention the fan girls haha
He probably walk away, or run.
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:15 pm

ha, back away slowly then fastly walk away out of the Leadmill or what and run :milton: :milton:

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby arctic » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:53 am

It was still an amazing night. And I have now been told that Griffin (moderator and a legend ;)) could have got me into the after party if I'd stayed so double pissed off now.

BTW Griffin knows JCarnall as he went to school with them.

Still, I met carnall on my way in!
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby karinaa.. » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:18 am

arctic wrote:Yeah I'd mention the fan girls haha
He probably walk away, or run.

I agree.. :milton: :milton: Alex,and the band are alergetic to all that crazy fan girls :twisted: i'm sure..
karinaa..
Despair in the forum lounge

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:35 pm

arctic wrote:It was still an amazing night. And I have now been told that Griffin (moderator and a legend ;)) could have got me into the after party if I'd stayed so double pissed off now.

BTW Griffin knows JCarnall as he went to school with them.

Still, I met carnall on my way in!

ah, damn it Mark, you should of stayed!!!! :) but, suppose, as you do live in Shef, you'll probably meet or pass 'em in town or summat, or see them at a gig n meet them! :D hopefully, sometime, you'll get to meet 'em!!!

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby *CLO* » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:47 pm

was a great gig!!! nearly dint get in too! mess up with guestlist!!! most stressful hour of my life!!!! all good in the end though! :D havent been on here in ages! remember ME arctic? whats happening with the Milburn forum? looks tad dead?
If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead......
*CLO*
Baby I'm Yours

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:39 pm

:milton: :milton: :milton:

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby arctic » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:59 pm

*CLO* wrote:was a great gig!!! nearly dint get in too! mess up with guestlist!!! most stressful hour of my life!!!! all good in the end though! :D havent been on here in ages! remember ME arctic? whats happening with the Milburn forum? looks tad dead?

Proper dead. The actual website is busy as fuck. We have had like 30,000 downloads since we opened but no one posts on the forum. I think it's not that popular and the official one gets everyone else.

Might scrap it. I could have seen you there! I might have seen you there but I don't know what you look like lmao.
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:00 pm

i went on it and downloaded some songs and recommended it to my mate, but seriously Mark, i really want that Milburn Week thing that was up in the corner, it's awesome as!!! :D :D :D

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby arctic » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:02 pm

now-then-mardy-bum wrote:i went on it and downloaded some songs and recommended it to my mate, but seriously Mark, i really want that Milburn Week thing that was up in the corner, it's awesome as!!! :D :D :D

Well, at the moment I am doing something ultra important (washing my hair) but I'll do it before I go to bed. ;)
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:24 pm

:milton: :milton: ha, ok! shall probably hope to see it tommorow, and just for me too, aww, Mark you are ace!!! :D :milton:

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby *CLO* » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:09 am

arctic wrote:
*CLO* wrote:was a great gig!!! nearly dint get in too! mess up with guestlist!!! most stressful hour of my life!!!! all good in the end though! :D havent been on here in ages! remember ME arctic? whats happening with the Milburn forum? looks tad dead?

Proper dead. The actual website is busy as fuck. We have had like 30,000 downloads since we opened but no one posts on the forum. I think it's not that popular and the official one gets everyone else.

Might scrap it. I could have seen you there! I might have seen you there but I don't know what you look like lmao.

We'll have to somehow get people on that forum, dont like the official one!

You may have seen me there, would help if we knew what each other looked like but oh well!!!!!

Know of any good gigs coming up?

Going to see Kooks (boss last time!) & We Are Scientists (LOVE EM!) But they are not til October!!!! Need some gigs!!!

:D 8) :D
If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead......
*CLO*
Baby I'm Yours

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:32 pm

arctic wrote:
now-then-mardy-bum wrote:i went on it and downloaded some songs and recommended it to my mate, but seriously Mark, i really want that Milburn Week thing that was up in the corner, it's awesome as!!! :D :D :D

Well, at the moment I am doing something ultra important (washing my hair) but I'll do it before I go to bed. ;)

have you sorted it for me yet? :D

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Return to Other bands...