Future Monkeys Gigs

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Future Monkeys Gigs

Postby surrey_casual » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:04 pm

went to nine black alps last night at astoria very good!

besides that, another beer fuelled night led to a conversation about the monkeys gigs in the future most notably the march tour i believe they are doin according to there session on KRCW back in november. we decided that in future that we should go to gigs abroad, like places copenhagen and amsterdam and barca etc. why? cos i believe there smaller venues with less publicity, and foreign soil and premium beer results in some hectic gigs and not so mainstream i.e. astoria! that gig was amazing dont get me wrong but it was too mainstream for me! "na what i mean". playin in front of celebs :roll: fuckin hate that word! i think that barca as adz went to or stockholm is the next european tour i go on :wink:

how many years b4 mardy bum is being played to thousands at brammal lane or hillsbrough with lighters in the air!!:roll:

i do feel that these gigs you get more satisfaction! plus the tickets look great.

kind regards
surreys finest casual! :twisted:
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby arctic » Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:26 pm

erm, dont know about it being at hillsborough or bramall lane. i am pretty sure that the monkeys will do a gig at the sheffield arena eventually. it wont be intimate but it sure as hell will be good.
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby surrey_casual » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:36 pm

i am pretty sure that the monkeys will do a gig at the sheffield arena eventually

how many does this venue hold?
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Return to The Arctic Monkeys