Albert Hammond Jr.

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Postby The french way » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:19 pm

Ouh then i switch with Lizzi, i want to hang out with her friends too... alright, with Fred... Hm, nobody wants to live in the smallest town ever in North of France? no one? :roll:
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby Space Invader » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:07 pm

its all hiphop in USA i think and its was all hiphop last year here but with arctic monkeys coming thru there has been a wee bit of an insurgance of rock-based stuff and also because there have been no big hiphop songs or happening recently...

i hope it goes all rock and roll again like 60s 70s etc...
Space Invader

Postby Lizzi » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:26 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:
The french way wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:
Lizzi wrote:We'll prolly be able to get our hands on it anyway

and i believe the strokes are bigger in the UK than here in North America

Yeah, all those semi-recent east coast bands seem to be. :roll:

It fucking angers me to see those bands having success abroad and here, we dont seem to give a fuck about them... that just adds up to the reasons why i wanna move to the UK. :evil:

hum, so i shouldn' t try to move in the USA? is it this frustrating?

I wouldn't.... Ooooh I have an idea, how about us people from the forum all switch places for a couple days!!! Like transfer bodies and live each others lives, I wanna switch with Lizzi first so I can hang out with Fred.

The french way wrote:Ouh then i switch with Lizzi, i want to hang out with her friends too... alright, with Fred... Hm, nobody wants to live in the smallest town ever in North of France? no one? :roll:

I can't believe you gals are still on about him... if he knew... he's gonna get married next summer, fyi :( *coughs*mighttrytofindanotherpixofhimanduploaditinthepicsthreadlatertoday*coughs* i think i have a cold cos of the A/C at work.... :roll:

and i wouldn't change me place... so we'd be us three over here together! lol!! how silly does that sound?

Cal, it's been hip hop here for a couple of years now... too long for my liking.... I want North America to be ruled by rock music... *pouts*
Lizzi

Postby Space Invader » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:35 pm

just added sme links to some of his songs in my first message

here they be

Everyone Gets A Star:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A0M8BNRS

101:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L1CRQQB0

Scared:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VB3ZB5W6
Space Invader

Previous