Bromheads Jacket

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Postby surrey_casual » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:45 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6thAh7TwM

bit of reading history here!

if you listen carefully you can here my name being shouted out!!!

get in there!
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

Postby vicky14 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:29 pm

i love them soooooooooooooooo much!
why don't they come to france? :?
however, as most of the french people listen to crap, i don't think there'll be many fans comming if they do a gig here. Too bad, really.
damn it, why don't i live in the UK?? :?
User avatar
vicky14
Baby I'm Yours
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: France

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:13 pm

vicky14 wrote:i love them soooooooooooooooo much!
why don't they come to france? :?
however, as most of the french people listen to crap, i don't think there'll be many fans comming if they do a gig here. Too bad, really.
damn it, why don't i live in the UK?? :?

Change all the "France"s to America, and all the "French"s to American. And thats basically me talking, I feel you sister.
Image
User avatar
AlisonFasheeta
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Postby vicky14 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:15 pm

i'm glad you do. :wink:
but at least in the States, people know who the Libertines are....
User avatar
vicky14
Baby I'm Yours
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: France

Postby The french way » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:58 pm

vicky14 wrote:i'm glad you do. :wink:
but at least in the States, people know who the Libertines are....


I dont think so... well alison didnt tell me so. and yeah, france, musically, SUCKS. Gosh, what would i be listening to without MTV2, or internet?
User avatar
The french way
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:45 am

vicky14 wrote:i'm glad you do. :wink:
but at least in the States, people know who the Libertines are....

They do? Funny, I don't know anyone who knows who they are in America.

Everyone who I know who knows about them, I've told them. :roll:

Obviously people do know, the Libertines show I went to in Philadelphia was sold out so obviously, but I don't know anyone who knows of them.
Image
User avatar
AlisonFasheeta
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Postby vicky14 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:17 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:
They don't know the Libs?? I'm desapointed. I thought that people were not as ignorant as in france.

And Alix, you're right, what would we do without the internet?? And i will never be thankfull enough to my father who introduced me to the Beatles, Pink Floyd, the Rolling Stones, Depp Purpple and others.
User avatar
vicky14
Baby I'm Yours
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: France

Postby Lizzi » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:33 am

The french way wrote:
vicky14 wrote:i'm glad you do. :wink:
but at least in the States, people know who the Libertines are....


I dont think so... well alison didnt tell me so. and yeah, france, musically, SUCKS. Gosh, what would i be listening to without MTV2, or internet?

Joe Dassin, Aznavour, Les Cowboy Fringants and all other shit produced here or in France tbh

Ppl here don't know the Libs... I haven't come accross anyone who does...

Scott, what time in the vid do you hear yer name??
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby surrey_casual » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:40 pm

Lizzi wrote:Scott, what time in the vid do you hear yer name??


watching now, hold up........

1.27/1.28

he goes

'ended up as cell mates in bellmarsh prison
maybe i would of got the kit....scottyyyyy...'

my claim to fame.

vicky14 wrote:i love them soooooooooooooooo much!
why don't they come to france? :?
however, as most of the french people listen to crap, i don't think there'll be many fans comming if they do a gig here. Too bad, really.
damn it, why don't i live in the UK?? :?


be patient, the new tour in europe is being finialised as we speak, with a tour in amercia hopefully supporting a band (strokes) so keep your eyes peeled on the website www.bromheadsjacket.com or i will post sometime soon. until then enjoy the music. what the heck 2 more new songs for you......sshhhhhhhhhhh.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8gbg2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/om7ic9

peace and love!!!!!

lance coporal bromhead
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

Postby vicky14 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:17 pm

^great news!! that's fucking cheering me up! :D :D :D

Thank you for the tunes and everything scott (may i call you scott?)

By the way, your claim to fame's awesome! :wink:

hmm, i may sound stupid, but how do you know all this stuff? Are you close to the members or something?
User avatar
vicky14
Baby I'm Yours
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: France

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:49 pm

surrey_casual wrote:be patient, the new tour in europe is being finialised as we speak, with a tour in amercia hopefully supporting a band (strokes) so keep your eyes peeled on the website www.bromheadsjacket.com or i will post sometime soon. until then enjoy the music. what the heck 2 more new songs for you......sshhhhhhhhhhh.


The strokes! Are you serious? Then that means I'll have to pay like 75 bucks to see them with around 5000 other people! Please no.

On a less depressing note, that's awesome about your name, Scott.
Image
User avatar
AlisonFasheeta
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Postby surrey_casual » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:40 pm

vicky14 wrote:^great news!! that's fucking cheering me up! :D :D :D

Thank you for the tunes and everything scott (may i call you scott?)

By the way, your claim to fame's awesome! :wink:

hmm, i may sound stupid, but how do you know all this stuff? Are you close to the members or something?


im a fanboy :oops: nah, there my fav band and there easy to talk to and have loads of time for the fans, and i mean loads of time. there gigs are explosive, there best live band in the uk, reading proved that.

and alison, they supported strokes on there european tour in april. apparently strokes were well impressed and have asked for them to support once again. its all good. they will do all the usual joints on the european tour coming up sometime in november/december.

plus there playing ulu in london in december, which holds up to 1000 people, so they really are going places now!
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

Postby Space Invader » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:42 pm

surrey_casual wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8gbg2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/om7ic9

peace and love!!!!!

lance coporal bromhead


those tunes are mediocre/average - no enthusiasm or energy
still like them but no classic Bromhead Choons
Image
User avatar
Space Invader
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:17 pm
Location: bonnie scotland, aye

Postby vicky14 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:44 pm

I hate when she's 34, but the other one's ok.
User avatar
vicky14
Baby I'm Yours
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: France

Postby surrey_casual » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:45 pm

Space Invader wrote:
surrey_casual wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8gbg2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/om7ic9

peace and love!!!!!

lance coporal bromhead


those tunes are mediocre/average - no enthusiasm or energy
still like them but no classic Bromhead Choons


really? i think 'the mile' is brilliant. each to there own opnion! cheers for getting back to me on them, 'hazy' will be the tune that stands out on the album comin out.......
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

PreviousNext

Return to Other bands...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron