anyone seen al's girl???

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Lizzi » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:11 pm

It certainly wont be me who'll post it... so dont expect me to play a role in this...

I dont really give a shit either, but i'll be sadden to see a pix of her on here...

If you really wanna see her, why don't you all whore the offish forum.. you'll surely find summat on there about her
Lizzi

Postby surrey_casual » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:13 pm

yes i have seen here. officially, and she aint all that!!! FACT
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:22 am

pink_cookie wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the man has spoken...you all heard it...so post that picture pleeeaaasssseee!!
i really wanna see her...but i'm sure she's gorgeous (crap we're back with that word again....totally cant spell anywayz) otherwise alex wouldnt of picked her i bet she's really nice and pretttyyyy :D
i love it when to ppl are happy in love...aww :D

Contrary to popular belief Mark doesn't rule everything everyone does here. I'm not posting my pics of her, and I'm sure Lizzi wont post those other ones we found. And if someone posts that god damn picture from her myspace of Alex kissing her leg, I'm going to have to leave this forum and never return.

:milton: yeah right...
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:44 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:
pink_cookie wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the man has spoken...you all heard it...so post that picture pleeeaaasssseee!!
i really wanna see her...but i'm sure she's gorgeous (crap we're back with that word again....totally cant spell anywayz) otherwise alex wouldnt of picked her i bet she's really nice and pretttyyyy :D
i love it when to ppl are happy in love...aww :D

Contrary to popular belief Mark doesn't rule everything everyone does here. I'm not posting my pics of her, and I'm sure Lizzi wont post those other ones we found. And if someone posts that god damn picture from her myspace of Alex kissing her leg, I'm going to have to leave this forum and never return.

:milton: yeah right...

ain't gonna post them...
and if someone posts any, i'll be fucking pissed off!
I would be quite tempted to delete them as well... :evil:
Lizzi

Postby karinaa.. » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:11 pm

Just noticed this thread and I can't keep in my mind why are you girls(Lizzi and Alison) are so angry about it..It was you both who posted a thread about her with pictures several months ago,when no one asked you.But now when someone made a thread,asking for some info about her,you two posting long replies,refusing to uppload all that stuff.maybe it's strange only for me,bec I don't give a F... who is she,how she looks like..If Alex have a girlfriend,I'm happy for them both!!but I don't want to see threads about her and other AM's girls here..What relation they have to AM??their music??it's their private life.Don't want to blame anyone,but you people(who post here)keep this thread alive.. :(
karinaa..
Despair in the forum lounge

Postby Lizzi » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:42 pm

karinaa.. wrote:Just noticed this thread and I can't keep in my mind why are you girls(Lizzi and Alison) are so angry about it..It was you both who posted a thread about her with pictures several months ago,when no one asked you.But now when someone made a thread,asking for some info about her,you two posting long replies,refusing to uppload all that stuff.maybe it's strange only for me,bec I don't give a F... who is she,how she looks like..If Alex have a girlfriend,I'm happy for them both!!but I don't want to see threads about her and other AM's girls here..What relation they have to AM??their music??it's their private life.Don't want to blame anyone,but you people(who post here)keep this thread alive.. :(

I'll speak for myself and maybe for Alison as well, but when we posted those pix a few months back, we were just stupid and had nothing better to do, really. We realised it was just too much, too fangirlish for this forum. We don't want to see this cool forum becoming like the offish one: filled with fangirls and all that. We do sometimes do a bit of fangirlism, but the girlfs things is just too much and unessecary (or however you write that word).

I (or we) were foolish then, we've grown out of it now and prefer to waste our time doing other thing. that's all.

let's just forget this topic...
Lizzi

Postby The french way » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:45 pm

To be completely honest, I really don' t give a fuck about seeing her. I looked for pictures of the Strokes' girlfs (they' re all even MARRIED lol), I have to admit it, but about Alex... i have no idea oh why i don' t care AT ALL. So if nobody wants to see the pics... send em to each other via MSN, but not here! we shouldn' t have to talk about that, should we?
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:32 pm

karinaa.. wrote:Just noticed this thread and I can't keep in my mind why are you girls(Lizzi and Alison) are so angry about it..It was you both who posted a thread about her with pictures several months ago,when no one asked you.
I only said I'd be pissed if someone posted the picture that she put on her myspace. Taking a picture of Alex off her myspace to me seems like an invasion of privacy, not like myspace is a private place or anything, it just seems creepy and stalkerish.

I'm more shocked that this thread has reached page two. We have nothing better to talk about? We all just want a bit of gossip? If this is the case I'm going to the official forum.
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Kiran » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:58 am

sorry kinda over the A.T phase wayyyy long ago, dnt really care now as there are more better people in my life that i can actually speak to rather just hear their voice on my mp3, still a ledge though
some want to kiss some want to kick you
"that girl is an indie cindy-lego haircut & polkadot dress"
Kiran
I don't wear a Balaclava

Postby now-then-mardy-bum » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:27 pm

:shock: what has happened to you Kiran :shock: :milton:

*^^ The Automatic ^^*
now-then-mardy-bum
A Teddy Picker

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:18 pm

So what Alex isn't touring or in the public eye right now, so all the fan girls lost their love? Lady, where has your love gone.... that's enough of that. Is that how it works though? I guess I'm not a fangirl then, because I still have love for my boys. Poor Alex. :? :cry:
AlisonFasheeta

Postby Lizzi » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:36 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:So what Alex isn't touring or in the public eye right now, so all the fan girls lost their love? Lady, where has your love gone.... that's enough of that. Is that how it works though? I guess I'm not a fangirl then, because I still have love for my boys. Poor Alex. :? :cry:

I still have loads of love for Gemeh! :wink: And well with all them three other lads.
Lizzi

Postby surrey_casual » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:44 pm

Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:So what Alex isn't touring or in the public eye right now, so all the fan girls lost their love? Lady, where has your love gone.... that's enough of that. Is that how it works though? I guess I'm not a fangirl then, because I still have love for my boys. Poor Alex. :? :cry:

I still have loads of love for Gemeh! :wink: And well with all them three other lads.

roll on the next album please for the love of god!
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby Lizzi » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:45 pm

surrey_casual wrote:
Lizzi wrote:

Yup! When i listen to the first alb, i feel like it's been sooooooooo long!!! lol
Lizzi

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:14 pm

Lizzi wrote:
surrey_casual wrote:
Lizzi wrote:

Yup! When i listen to the first alb, i feel like it's been sooooooooo long!!! lol

Because it has.... we're verging on year 1!!! Its ancient. I need something fresh.
AlisonFasheeta

PreviousNext

Return to The Arctic Monkeys