WE ARE SCIENTISTS

Seen a new band lately and want to share in the delight of their musical expertise?

Have you heard of a band and want to know more info?

Have some information on a band that people should know? Yes! Then come on in my Monkey chum...

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Lizzi » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:57 pm

Gonna see them tomorrow night!!!

With Spinto Band and Art Brut! Wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!

Can't wait!
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:23 am

Lizzi wrote:Gonna see them tomorrow night!!!

With Spinto Band and Art Brut! Wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!

Can't wait!

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!
Image
User avatar
AlisonFasheeta
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Postby The french way » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:25 pm

Lizzi wrote:Gonna see them tomorrow night!!!

With Spinto Band and Art Brut! Wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!

Can't wait!


oh no!! that' s so unfair i' d fucking love to see them!

have a nice time though... gosh, i wanna see them!
User avatar
The french way
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Postby beryl_bux » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:48 am

So, how was it after all, Lizzi? :milton:
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that - B.S.
User avatar
beryl_bux
Brianstorm
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:15 am
Location: Graz, Austria

Postby Lizzi » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:43 pm

Heyyyyyyyy!!! yes! the gig was a-mazing!!!

Spinto were like they were with the monkeys: very energetic and we still couldn't really hear the dude sing! hahahahha!!! But they were really cool.

Art Brut: Was the first time i heard them and see them.... the girl looks like a goth who just weirdly finds herself in an indie band, then the blond guitarist looks like Sting! lol!!! the singer looks like it could be our uncle up on stage singing... or rather talking over music (the dude can't sing! he can't follow the melody, therefore can't sing!) then the other guitarist looks like someone who tried to be in the Horrors, but didn't make it and still kept the spraynet haircut, and the drummer stands up to play! no stool. During their performance Keith sneaked behind the drummer and started to unbutton his shirt... was rather funny and the drummer was quite embarrassed, but laughed it off.

WAS: THEY WERE AMAZING!! FUCKING GREAT!! I was about 5 feet away from Keith and there was no barrel, ppl at the front were pushed against the stage. PPl crowdsurfed... At one point, Spinto joined WAS to sing an Art Brut tune and they were wearing pink We are Scientist t-shirts and then one of them jumped in the crowd and he was really, really into it! lol! Then, when WAS played their last choon (The great escape) Spinto ran on stage with whipped creamed plates and just stuffed it in WAS' faces! lol!!! When that happened, there was like a stage invasion from the other 2 bands: Spinto started to dance randomly and the drummer of Art Brut rushed to Keith and tried to pull his t-shirt off! lol!!! Then, since it was the last night of the tour with WAS (cos they're going to Europe and Art Brut and Spinto keep on the North American tour), they decided to play Hotel California, with Micheal singing! lol!!! At the very end of it, I was standing straight in front of Keith and he decided to do some crowdsurfing! lol!! I reacted quick otherwise he would have hit me and i would have fell to the floor! lol!! I took the opportunity to grab his ass :wink: :roll: Then the Sting look-a-like also jumped and i also grabbed his ass! lol!!!! OH!! i almost forgot to say! lol!! Chris told us he was wearing the same clothes for a week, as part of a bet, and before The Great Escape, he decided to strip. Keith helped him with the trousers before throwing them to the crowd and me mate grabbed them, but some stupid fanboys as well and well me friend had to let go in the end... Stupid fanboys!! :evil: Anyway, Chris finished the show in his pink underwear lol!!! Not very yummy tbh. And I have to say: Keith was looking hot!! He was wearing this brown v-neck t-shirt and his chesthair could be seen... :oops: :roll: :D Just like Gemeh!!! hahahaha!

Oh and before all that, we got the tickets and then waited for some mates outside the bar, cos we were going to have dinner and me mate was like: oh that's Keith and chris coming. We looked at them, but we didn't do a thing !lol!! me mate went: Ask them for a photograph! i was like :shock: and didn't really want to bother them...

After that, in the bar, we bought goodies and got us some beers and sat at the table and Keith walked by, he was then joined by Chris and again me mate went: Ask them for a photograph! lol!!! I didn't... I didn't want to disturb them.

So that was it really. Really fun and now i have to go study for an exam i have tonight! lol!
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby The french way » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:09 pm

now' s the time for a Janice-ed: Oh. My. GOD.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! sounds like you had fun... and micheal singing? i' d love to hear that :D well just like in the original Hotel California version, it' s the drummer who sings.
User avatar
The french way
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Postby Lizzi » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:01 pm

The french way wrote:now' s the time for a Janice-ed: Oh. My. GOD.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! sounds like you had fun... and micheal singing? i' d love to hear that :D well just like in the original Hotel California version, it' s the drummer who sings.

You Janiced!! hahahaha!

Yeah Micheal singing... and yeah i knew it was don henley (i think that's what his name is) sang and he was the drummer...

I also forgot to mentionned that Keith played guitar with his bottle of beer! lol!! He had it in his left hand and played guitar with it... what a man of many talents!
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby The french way » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:22 pm

Lizzi wrote:
The french way wrote:now' s the time for a Janice-ed: Oh. My. GOD.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! sounds like you had fun... and micheal singing? i' d love to hear that :D well just like in the original Hotel California version, it' s the drummer who sings.

You Janiced!! hahahaha!

Yeah Micheal singing... and yeah i knew it was don henley (i think that's what his name is) sang and he was the drummer...

I also forgot to mentionned that Keith played guitar with his bottle of beer! lol!! He had it in his left hand and played guitar with it... what a man of many talents!


after the Janiced OMG, the little fangirl part:
is keith married?

i' m kidding, but it' s just a question i asked myself a few days ago... i found out that rock stars or ppl in band happen to marry pretty early.
User avatar
The french way
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:37 pm

Lizzi, why wasn't Chris yummy? Sounds like a good show, I would have at least told them they did a nice job.

THEY ARE COMING TO PHILADELPHIA ON DECEMBER 7TH! And they're playing the smallest club ever! Its in the basement of a church, there's like no stage or anything. God, I'm suddenly happy again!
Image
User avatar
AlisonFasheeta
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Postby Lizzi » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:36 pm

AlisonFasheeta wrote:Lizzi, why wasn't Chris yummy? Sounds like a good show, I would have at least told them they did a nice job.

THEY ARE COMING TO PHILADELPHIA ON DECEMBER 7TH! And they're playing the smallest club ever! Its in the basement of a church, there's like no stage or anything. God, I'm suddenly happy again!

Chris is just too weird for me! lol!!

And now I am dead jealous of you!!! small place, no stage yet... why dont we have that here?? Mind you, I don't care, I grabbed Keith's ass and it just made my year I think.... :oops: :roll:
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:20 am

Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:Lizzi, why wasn't Chris yummy? Sounds like a good show, I would have at least told them they did a nice job.

THEY ARE COMING TO PHILADELPHIA ON DECEMBER 7TH! And they're playing the smallest club ever! Its in the basement of a church, there's like no stage or anything. God, I'm suddenly happy again!

Chris is just too weird for me! lol!!

And now I am dead jealous of you!!! small place, no stage yet... why dont we have that here?? Mind you, I don't care, I grabbed Keith's ass and it just made my year I think.... :oops: :roll:

Well I talked to him....... I'm just not a fangirl like you. :roll: :milton:
Image
User avatar
AlisonFasheeta
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Postby Lizzi » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:55 am

AlisonFasheeta wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:Lizzi, why wasn't Chris yummy? Sounds like a good show, I would have at least told them they did a nice job.

THEY ARE COMING TO PHILADELPHIA ON DECEMBER 7TH! And they're playing the smallest club ever! Its in the basement of a church, there's like no stage or anything. God, I'm suddenly happy again!

Chris is just too weird for me! lol!!

And now I am dead jealous of you!!! small place, no stage yet... why dont we have that here?? Mind you, I don't care, I grabbed Keith's ass and it just made my year I think.... :oops: :roll:

Well I talked to him....... I'm just not a fangirl like you. :roll: :milton:

I could've talked to him, twice... but I just didn't dare... didn't want to bother him and I wouldn't have known what to say anyway... gosh i can be shy at times! so not like me normally! :roll: Guess I was intimidated by his beauty
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

Postby AlisonFasheeta » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:56 am

Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:
Lizzi wrote:
AlisonFasheeta wrote:Lizzi, why wasn't Chris yummy? Sounds like a good show, I would have at least told them they did a nice job.

THEY ARE COMING TO PHILADELPHIA ON DECEMBER 7TH! And they're playing the smallest club ever! Its in the basement of a church, there's like no stage or anything. God, I'm suddenly happy again!

Chris is just too weird for me! lol!!

And now I am dead jealous of you!!! small place, no stage yet... why dont we have that here?? Mind you, I don't care, I grabbed Keith's ass and it just made my year I think.... :oops: :roll:

Well I talked to him....... I'm just not a fangirl like you. :roll: :milton:

I could've talked to him, twice... but I just didn't dare... didn't want to bother him and I wouldn't have known what to say anyway... gosh i can be shy at times! so not like me normally! :roll: Guess I was intimidated by his beauty

He is a beautiful man.
Image
User avatar
AlisonFasheeta
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Postby surrey_casual » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:07 pm

Lizzi wrote:Heyyyyyyyy!!! yes! the gig was a-mazing!!!

Spinto were like they were with the monkeys: very energetic and we still couldn't really hear the dude sing! hahahahha!!! But they were really cool.

Art Brut: Was the first time i heard them and see them.... the girl looks like a goth who just weirdly finds herself in an indie band, then the blond guitarist looks like Sting! lol!!! the singer looks like it could be our uncle up on stage singing... or rather talking over music (the dude can't sing! he can't follow the melody, therefore can't sing!) then the other guitarist looks like someone who tried to be in the Horrors, but didn't make it and still kept the spraynet haircut, and the drummer stands up to play! no stool. During their performance Keith sneaked behind the drummer and started to unbutton his shirt... was rather funny and the drummer was quite embarrassed, but laughed it off.

WAS: THEY WERE AMAZING!! FUCKING GREAT!! I was about 5 feet away from Keith and there was no barrel, ppl at the front were pushed against the stage. PPl crowdsurfed... At one point, Spinto joined WAS to sing an Art Brut tune and they were wearing pink We are Scientist t-shirts and then one of them jumped in the crowd and he was really, really into it! lol! Then, when WAS played their last choon (The great escape) Spinto ran on stage with whipped creamed plates and just stuffed it in WAS' faces! lol!!! When that happened, there was like a stage invasion from the other 2 bands: Spinto started to dance randomly and the drummer of Art Brut rushed to Keith and tried to pull his t-shirt off! lol!!! Then, since it was the last night of the tour with WAS (cos they're going to Europe and Art Brut and Spinto keep on the North American tour), they decided to play Hotel California, with Micheal singing! lol!!! At the very end of it, I was standing straight in front of Keith and he decided to do some crowdsurfing! lol!! I reacted quick otherwise he would have hit me and i would have fell to the floor! lol!! I took the opportunity to grab his ass :wink: :roll: Then the Sting look-a-like also jumped and i also grabbed his ass! lol!!!! OH!! i almost forgot to say! lol!! Chris told us he was wearing the same clothes for a week, as part of a bet, and before The Great Escape, he decided to strip. Keith helped him with the trousers before throwing them to the crowd and me mate grabbed them, but some stupid fanboys as well and well me friend had to let go in the end... Stupid fanboys!! :evil: Anyway, Chris finished the show in his pink underwear lol!!! Not very yummy tbh. And I have to say: Keith was looking hot!! He was wearing this brown v-neck t-shirt and his chesthair could be seen... :oops: :roll: :D Just like Gemeh!!! hahahaha!

Oh and before all that, we got the tickets and then waited for some mates outside the bar, cos we were going to have dinner and me mate was like: oh that's Keith and chris coming. We looked at them, but we didn't do a thing !lol!! me mate went: Ask them for a photograph! i was like :shock: and didn't really want to bother them...

After that, in the bar, we bought goodies and got us some beers and sat at the table and Keith walked by, he was then joined by Chris and again me mate went: Ask them for a photograph! lol!!! I didn't... I didn't want to disturb them.

So that was it really. Really fun and now i have to go study for an exam i have tonight! lol!


good time then! :milton:
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

Postby Lizzi » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:35 pm

surrey_casual wrote:
Lizzi wrote:Heyyyyyyyy!!! yes! the gig was a-mazing!!!

Spinto were like they were with the monkeys: very energetic and we still couldn't really hear the dude sing! hahahahha!!! But they were really cool.

Art Brut: Was the first time i heard them and see them.... the girl looks like a goth who just weirdly finds herself in an indie band, then the blond guitarist looks like Sting! lol!!! the singer looks like it could be our uncle up on stage singing... or rather talking over music (the dude can't sing! he can't follow the melody, therefore can't sing!) then the other guitarist looks like someone who tried to be in the Horrors, but didn't make it and still kept the spraynet haircut, and the drummer stands up to play! no stool. During their performance Keith sneaked behind the drummer and started to unbutton his shirt... was rather funny and the drummer was quite embarrassed, but laughed it off.

WAS: THEY WERE AMAZING!! FUCKING GREAT!! I was about 5 feet away from Keith and there was no barrel, ppl at the front were pushed against the stage. PPl crowdsurfed... At one point, Spinto joined WAS to sing an Art Brut tune and they were wearing pink We are Scientist t-shirts and then one of them jumped in the crowd and he was really, really into it! lol! Then, when WAS played their last choon (The great escape) Spinto ran on stage with whipped creamed plates and just stuffed it in WAS' faces! lol!!! When that happened, there was like a stage invasion from the other 2 bands: Spinto started to dance randomly and the drummer of Art Brut rushed to Keith and tried to pull his t-shirt off! lol!!! Then, since it was the last night of the tour with WAS (cos they're going to Europe and Art Brut and Spinto keep on the North American tour), they decided to play Hotel California, with Micheal singing! lol!!! At the very end of it, I was standing straight in front of Keith and he decided to do some crowdsurfing! lol!! I reacted quick otherwise he would have hit me and i would have fell to the floor! lol!! I took the opportunity to grab his ass :wink: :roll: Then the Sting look-a-like also jumped and i also grabbed his ass! lol!!!! OH!! i almost forgot to say! lol!! Chris told us he was wearing the same clothes for a week, as part of a bet, and before The Great Escape, he decided to strip. Keith helped him with the trousers before throwing them to the crowd and me mate grabbed them, but some stupid fanboys as well and well me friend had to let go in the end... Stupid fanboys!! :evil: Anyway, Chris finished the show in his pink underwear lol!!! Not very yummy tbh. And I have to say: Keith was looking hot!! He was wearing this brown v-neck t-shirt and his chesthair could be seen... :oops: :roll: :D Just like Gemeh!!! hahahaha!

Oh and before all that, we got the tickets and then waited for some mates outside the bar, cos we were going to have dinner and me mate was like: oh that's Keith and chris coming. We looked at them, but we didn't do a thing !lol!! me mate went: Ask them for a photograph! i was like :shock: and didn't really want to bother them...

After that, in the bar, we bought goodies and got us some beers and sat at the table and Keith walked by, he was then joined by Chris and again me mate went: Ask them for a photograph! lol!!! I didn't... I didn't want to disturb them.

So that was it really. Really fun and now i have to go study for an exam i have tonight! lol!


good time then! :milton:

Sure was! Bring on the next gig I say!
Image
User avatar
Lizzi
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:02 am
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Other bands...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron