Well today was an uneventful day

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Well today was an uneventful day

Postby monkeydude » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:06 am

I dunno how anyone managed to get tickets today. Those of you who did.......WELL DONE. 8) Get that £1 on the lottery this weekend. :lol:

I defo see some more dates being added. A second for London, and one for Liverpool and Manchester. It'd be mad to leave them out.

So I still think we'll have another bite of the cherry. :wink:
monkeydude
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys

Postby SMP » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:16 am

When you queue for 7 hours I think it's not really luck, just patience. ;)
SMP
Not to feel like a twat at times is hard

Postby monkeydude » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:22 am

SMP wrote:When you queue for 7 hours I think it's not really luck, just patience. ;)

I was actually going to que but when I heard that only 200 tickets would be on sale I didn't fancy my chances.

I hope you gave yourself a well earned cup of Bovril. :lol: It was freezing today.
monkeydude

Postby raze » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:25 am

it was ere ill tell ya that..
This post not to be taken lightly

raze
Three figure posting!

Postby monkeydude » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:28 am

raze wrote:it was ere ill tell ya that..

Dunno why, seems to put the Monkeys site to shame. What a bag of shit. It just cannot cope. :roll:
monkeydude

Postby Evil_MonkeyMan » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:40 am

SMP wrote:When you queue for 7 hours I think it's not really luck, just patience. ;)

You waited for seven hours too huh? yeah... it was fookin gay :( and I didnt actually realise that there were only 200 tickets on sale :( I thought there were a good couple hundred more than that... but I got some in the end :D it was a good thing there was a 2-ticket limit for each person, cos otherwise there's no way I would have got a ticket... my legs were frozen as fook though... and the staff there were being such dickheads, refusing to tell us how many tickets were left. I could see one of them peer over, and gust give a slight wry grin, as if to say "you've all just wasted your time"... but needless to say, Im well chuffed now.. and had I not got a ticket, I would've physically MADE them make me one... even be it a handmade one, that just said "Congratulations, you wasted your time, standing in the cold for 7 hours"... I would have been happy with that, cos at least it would give me a sense of achievement of the day... anyways, I'm just randomly going on needlessly now, so I'ma stop typing right, about........ Now.
The World Is A Farce. In a switch of roles with his evil counterpart, God becomes the insatiable temptress, feeding on our failure.
Evil_MonkeyMan
My first post!

Postby SMP » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:44 am

The security was even shitter at Blackpool, the queue became non-existant. The difference with Blackpool was that we were queuing inside, and there were 500 tickets (but a 4 ticket PP limit).
SMP

Postby SMP » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:45 am

monkeydude wrote:

I was actually going to que but when I heard that only 200 tickets would be on sale I didn't fancy my chances.

I hope you gave yourself a well earned cup of Bovril. :lol: It was freezing today.

We queued inside, but it was still a bit cold because of the draft! And I think they had 500 tickets at Blackpool.
SMP

Return to The Arctic Monkeys