505.... about a bird.... lmfao

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Postby surrey_casual » Wed May 09, 2007 7:50 pm

Rhododendron wrote:oh...
Darn my lack of knowledge of slang words. :milton:


:milton:
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

Postby cody_kilgannon » Thu May 10, 2007 10:46 pm

505 is an area code, no?

Isn't it the sheffield area code?
Not one of you has got an ounce of style in ya.

www.myspace.com/cody_kilgannon
User avatar
cody_kilgannon
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:21 am
Location: Warm springs, Ga, US

Postby arctic » Fri May 11, 2007 11:26 am

cody_kilgannon wrote:505 is an area code, no?

Isn't it the sheffield area code?


No, the Postcode for Sheffield is S35 and the telephone area code is 0114.
User avatar
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:16 pm
Location: Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley

Postby Stoki » Fri May 11, 2007 12:24 pm

I think this guy was right. 505 is a number of a hotel room.
We are so young we don't understand if we cannot fly...
User avatar
Stoki
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Poland

Postby surrey_casual » Fri May 11, 2007 1:58 pm

arctic wrote:
cody_kilgannon wrote:505 is an area code, no?

Isn't it the sheffield area code?


No, the Postcode for Sheffield is S35 and the telephone area code is 0114.


aye. 505 sounds like an amercain post code. its always a letter or 2 followed by 2 numbers. like mine. sw19
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

Postby The french way » Fri May 11, 2007 5:34 pm

5 x 101 = 505...
anything to do with room 101?
User avatar
The french way
Brucey Wayne
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:10 pm

Postby Stoki » Fri May 11, 2007 6:14 pm

surrey_casual wrote:
arctic wrote:
cody_kilgannon wrote:505 is an area code, no?

Isn't it the sheffield area code?


No, the Postcode for Sheffield is S35 and the telephone area code is 0114.


aye. 505 sounds like an amercain post code. its always a letter or 2 followed by 2 numbers. like mine. sw19


If 505 is a post code, the song doesn't make any sense to me.
We are so young we don't understand if we cannot fly...
User avatar
Stoki
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Poland

Postby bloody_hamster » Fri May 11, 2007 6:17 pm

Stoki wrote:
surrey_casual wrote:
arctic wrote:
cody_kilgannon wrote:505 is an area code, no?

Isn't it the sheffield area code?


No, the Postcode for Sheffield is S35 and the telephone area code is 0114.


aye. 505 sounds like an amercain post code. its always a letter or 2 followed by 2 numbers. like mine. sw19


If 505 is a post code, the song doesn't make any sense to me.


It makes sense, it means that he want back to the city, which has post code 505
User avatar
bloody_hamster
Despair in the forum lounge
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:48 pm
Location: Stargard, Poland

Postby lesley » Fri May 11, 2007 6:26 pm

it's a hotel room, i believe.
that bloody mary's lacking her pepper sauce.
User avatar
lesley
Brianstorm
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:33 am
Location: philippines.

Postby Stoki » Fri May 11, 2007 6:32 pm

lesley wrote:it's a hotel room, i believe.


yeah, I agree. I've said that before.
We are so young we don't understand if we cannot fly...
User avatar
Stoki
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Poland

Postby stinkipete » Sat May 12, 2007 10:32 pm

The french way wrote:5 x 101 = 505...
anything to do with room 101?


i highly, highly doubt it.
Alex Turner has made me want a short-scale guitar.
User avatar
stinkipete
Brianstorm
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Ponte, West Yorks.

Postby arctic ana » Tue May 15, 2007 7:35 pm

The french way wrote:5 x 101 = 505...
anything to do with room 101?


:milton: could be... :milton:
User avatar
arctic ana
Da Frame 2R
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: the town AM visited in July - Split, Croatia

Postby [Q]uirky? » Sun May 27, 2007 2:36 pm

its defo a hotel room, in an inteview with nme alex says its a hotel room. :P:P
User avatar
[Q]uirky?
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:24 pm
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby Stoki » Sun May 27, 2007 4:14 pm

[Q]uirky? wrote:its defo a hotel room, in an inteview with nme alex says its a hotel room. :P:P


I knew it, ha! :D
We are so young we don't understand if we cannot fly...
User avatar
Stoki
I don't wear a Balaclava
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Poland

Postby surrey_casual » Sun May 27, 2007 7:23 pm

its a postcode
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:52 pm
Location: THE BIG LDN. BLAP BLAP

PreviousNext

Return to The Arctic Monkeys

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron