Splendour in The Park

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Splendour in The Park

Postby scousejohn14 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:58 am

Hey everyone, is anybody going to Splendour in the Grass in Byron Bay in August??? I have been in Australia all year and had never been able to go see AM before back home, cannot wait! :D Tix sold out so quick, was lucky to get hold of one! Bloc Party also headlining, going to be a good couple of days!
scousejohn14
My first post!

Postby scousejohn14 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:15 am

hmmm dunno why i called it splendour in the park, ho hum...
scousejohn14
My first post!

Postby Josh » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:40 pm

Would be sooooo amazing but i couldn't get tickets. Now i'm hearing that AM aren't even comin to adelaide! Bastards!
Josh
Three figure posting!

Re: Splendour in The Park

Postby izabellebeatrix » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:06 am

scousejohn14 wrote:Hey everyone, is anybody going to Splendour in the Grass in Byron Bay in August??? I have been in Australia all year and had never been able to go see AM before back home, cannot wait! :D Tix sold out so quick, was lucky to get hold of one! Bloc Party also headlining, going to be a good couple of days!

ohh i am so bummed, missed out on splendour tickets, then brisbane gig was 18+ (im only 17) then missed out on sydney tickets!

run of bad luck!

they will be so good youre so lucky to get tickets!
izabellebeatrix
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys

Return to The Arctic Monkeys