Arctics in chap!

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Arctics in chap!

Postby dj_fisher » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:59 pm

R8 im not 100% on this but driving throught chapeltown (sheffield) this morning on way to college i spotted posters announcing the Arctic Monkeys will be at Newton Hall In Chapeltown.

I dont know if its a signing or there playing but its on Saturday 8th Feb starts at 8pm (doors open at 7pm) costs £5

PM Me if you want to know where it is coz im a local boi
dj_fisher

Re: Arctics in chap!

Postby JIMGRIFF » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:27 pm

dj_fisher wrote:R8 im not 100% on this but driving throught chapeltown (sheffield) this morning on way to college i spotted posters announcing the Arctic Monkeys will be at Newton Hall In Chapeltown.

I dont know if its a signing or there playing but its on Saturday 8th Feb starts at 8pm (doors open at 7pm) costs £5

PM Me if you want to know where it is coz im a local boi

Gotta admit, i saw this aswell, It was stuck on James Blunt's Face on a advertising board where i saw it, BEST PLACE TO ADVERTISE. Its either a secret gig, or a set of cunts playin a rather funny trick?
JIMGRIFF
Head Mod
Head Mod

Postby arctic » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:45 pm

I'm 100% certain it's a hoax. They are playing in Manchester so I don't think they can be in two places at once.

Funny trick though LMAO

I saw them too on the roundabout.
arctic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dj_fisher » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:34 am

Aye i thought it was too good to be true, just thought i would post on the off chance it was true.
dj_fisher

Postby JIMGRIFF » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:12 am

dj_fisher wrote:Aye i thought it was too good to be true, just thought i would post on the off chance it was true.

I still reckon loads will turn up!!
JIMGRIFF
Head Mod
Head Mod

Re: Arctics in chap!

Postby JIMGRIFF » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:03 pm

JIMGRIFF wrote:
dj_fisher wrote: I dont know if its a signing or there playing but its on Saturday 8th Feb starts at 8pm (doors open at 7pm) costs £5

Dont know if anyone else noticed this but the 8th isnt a saturday so it it says that on the posters, i think that might prove it is a hoax, even though someone told me they asked a member of AM and they said it was true, not going to say who asked who because it seems like BS to me
JIMGRIFF
Head Mod
Head Mod

Return to The Arctic Monkeys