Is this Alex?

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Is this Alex?

Postby charlotte-bum » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:46 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cubg4lvii2s
OMG
can't believe this :o

And no i'm not obessed!
i just like them
charlotte-bum
Lurker

Postby josefettwalker » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:04 pm

no, i don't think he is
All you people are vampires
josefettwalker
Riot Van

Postby charlotte-bum » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:09 pm

i hope so
charlotte-bum
Lurker

-

Postby ArCMonks » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:00 am

I don't think it's him either...I'm pretty sure exctualy :wink:
It's not 'Alex' to let someone film him while he's kissing like that :?

BTW The boy who's kissing on the roof is also fake, so why not in the car, I think it's the same person, only filmed in another position. It's just a good lookalike :P ...Well... good :?
Well over there there's friends of mine, what can I say? I've known them for a long long time.
ArCMonks
Three figure posting!

Postby The french way » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:09 pm

its not.

but the girl is me.

nah, i' m kidding i' m not that goodlooking and i wouldn' t put myself on youtube doing this, wtf honestly?
The french way
Brucey Wayne

Postby hilbilly_87 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:33 pm

i think it's him in the car. definitely not on the roof. its quite possible he didnt know anyone was filming... especially if he was drunk!
hilbilly_87
My first post!

Postby emmmmma » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:51 pm

i think probably not. although you can never be too sure. its a damn good lookalike tho!
Smitten but might not be smitten for long if you're still sittin' soon she'll be smitten and gone
emmmmma
Three figure posting!

-

Postby ArCMonks » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:59 pm

emmmmma wrote:i think probably not. although you can never be too sure. its a damn good lookalike tho!

I'm dying to ask it himself or anyone else who knows him personally, so that we all know it for sure :wink:
Well over there there's friends of mine, what can I say? I've known them for a long long time.
ArCMonks
Three figure posting!

Postby Kleed » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:12 pm

*heartbroken* If it's true then I really want to use some words you shouldn't say. And if he really did it he did it whit the wrong girl, I Mean: nice girls don't post theyre kissingsessions on youtube. I'm trying to find out when she filmed it, 'cause when they weren't in france then, I've got proove it isn't true.

But I can't really believe it now, I mean: the girl is getting a lot of youtube-attention now, she could have done it just for that.
Kleed
Regularly injects Arctic Monkeys

-

Postby ArCMonks » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:27 pm

Kleed wrote:*heartbroken* If it's true then I really want to use some words you shouldn't say. And if he really did it he did it whit the wrong girl, I Mean: nice girls don't post theyre kissingsessions on youtube. I'm trying to find out when she filmed it, 'cause when they weren't in france then, I've got proove it isn't true.

But I can't really believe it now, I mean: the girl is getting a lot of youtube-attention now, she could have done it just for that.

Suc6 with finding proof...Al my hope is on you now Kleed [smilie=row__266.gif]
ArCMonks
Three figure posting!

Postby owentherocket » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:53 pm

doesnt look like him at all? hahaha
owentherocket
Three figure posting!

Postby Leeming » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:30 am

I think the one in the car could have been him.

He could have been drunk?
Leeming
Three figure posting!

Postby Kleed » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:17 pm

IT CAN'T BE ALEX (if I'm right) (during this investigation my little 9 year old brother walked into my room so I suffered a lot of embarrissemt)

my proove:
1. In Laura Antoine's videoclip Oasis-She's Electric she's also kissing a guy, this time in front of a tree, this Boy looks a bit like Alex but it's deffinetly NOT him, I think it's the same guy as in the car and on the roof.
2. I compared the eyebrow from the boy in the car with Alex' (don't laugh!) it coulc be the same... but there a SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many eyebrows in the world :P
3. The girl films EVERYTHING (looks like it) I guess she just filmed kissing her boyfriend and on 7 june '07 she posted her homemade video for Fluorescent adolescent with the kiss in it. She probally got an reaction like:

Maura2k7 (1 maand geleden) Gemarkeerd als spam
is that my love alex turner kissing a fucking BITCH
(Antwoorden) (Spam)

and thought it would be funny to: "FOOL THE WORLD", so on 8 juno '07 she posted her second youtube-video. Her "kissing with Alex turner"video. If you search for 'Alex turner' you will find the kissingvideo on the second resultpage.

Maybe this al sounds a bit stupid, but it calms me down ;)
Kleed

Postby ArCMonks » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:58 pm

:evil: Little brothers and sisters always...

Nevermind, you have good proof, really been bussy with that, how long did it took :P ?

You even looked at his EYEBROW? Al's EARS are way bigger too :milton:

It does calm me down too, but still...Why does her boyfriend looks like Al :cry: ?
ArCMonks
Three figure posting!

Postby Kleed » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:28 pm

My little brother is just hopeless, even when I lock my door he will try to lett the key fall on a paper he slipped under the door with a pen etc.

It took me not more then 20 minutes (H) You're totally right about the boyfriendthing: the boy I know who comes close to looking like Alex, is the 10yearold brother from a friend of mine. MEANMEANMEANMEANMEANMEANMEAN
Kleed

Next

Return to The Arctic Monkeys