Am weirdness on Virgin Radio

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Am weirdness on Virgin Radio

Postby ayoopdog » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:30 pm

Around 4:00AM I was listening to Virgin Radio (105.8) and one of the presenters said "Arctic monkeys are nothern lads in an exotic place like ibiza, lets see how they would sound if they were from ibiza" and then some weird parody of alex singing with "when the sun goes down" "i bet you look good" and "brianstorm" with him singing about sun tans, all I could remember was him singing "OH, MY SKIN IS BURNTED, OH, OH , OH" on brianstorm.

Maybe I was half asleep and I Dreamt that, but It feels 99.9% real to me.
ayoopdog
My first post!

Re: Am weirdness on Virgin Radio

Postby surrey_casual » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:22 pm

ayoopdog wrote:Around 4:00AM I was listening to Virgin Radio (105.8) and one of the presenters said "Arctic monkeys are nothern lads in an exotic place like ibiza, lets see how they would sound if they were from ibiza" and then some weird parody of alex singing with "when the sun goes down" "i bet you look good" and "brianstorm" with him singing about sun tans, all I could remember was him singing "OH, MY SKIN IS BURNTED, OH, OH , OH" on brianstorm.

Maybe I was half asleep and I Dreamt that, but It feels 99.9% real to me.

dont have a clue........maybe there talikng about next week when they play ibiza rox
2005-3 2006-4 2007-3 2008-?

www.myspace.com/honeyfitsmusic

"waar de partij is"
surrey_casual
He smiled in the fucking bakery!

Postby ArCMonks » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:42 am

Maybe you was really dreaming :milton: Kindda odd dream than ..."OH, MY SKIN IS BURNTED, OH, OH , OH"??? :?:

But maybe it really was real, I think so cause you wouldn't dream something like this that fast...I really don't know...Would be funny anyway
Well over there there's friends of mine, what can I say? I've known them for a long long time.
ArCMonks
Three figure posting!

Return to The Arctic Monkeys