Have you met the Monkeys?

In this section of the forum you can talk specifically about the Monkeys. Who are they? Where do they come from? And what the hell am I doing on this forum? Find out HERE

Moderator: Moderators

Re: -

Postby friendthegirl » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:59 am

ArCMonks wrote:Ye, Well I'll do that :wink: . Tnx for tha tip :milton:

I Live in the Netherlands, So with the boat it's like 250 euro's to go to England and with the airoplane also something like that. However Arctic Monkeys are worth that, I just can't ensure that I meet them :(

So how was your experience? Did you made pictures? Did you ask for a signature? Did you made a talk? About what? Tell me, Tell me!

I've met them. A girl took my photos with each member of the band but never e-mailed them to me. I got my ticket and cd booklet signed though.

I think you'd be better off going somewhere where they're less popular than to England. I don't know about most places but it's not particularly hard to meet them in America if they're playing. It obviously costs a lot more for you
to get to the States than to England though, but maybe there's somewhere else in Europe where they aren't massively popular where you can go to a gig and meet them.
friendthegirl
Lurker

Postby dj_fisher » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:46 pm

Haha i went to buy an Ipod from Meadowhall (shopping centre in Sheffield) went in Apple store and there was Jamie with his lass, Kaite Downes i think, i ended up pusshing infront of him in the queue lol.

Went down town last bank holiday saturday, all day bender starting at 3 in afternoon, another story, and was drinking with Jamie in Menzles on eccey road, for thoses who know Sheffield.

Thats my most recent stories.
dj_fisher

Postby one_of_many_gal » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:00 pm

OMG people! you're so lucky! i haven't meet them yet :( because i haven't go to any their gig (they've never been close to Croatia) but if they come to Radar festival (in Zagreb, my hometown, in front of my building :o ) how can I meet them???? they' re not so popular in Croatia if that means anything....
Plz have you got any tips (just for safety :) )??
tnx 4 any answer
bla bla bla bla bla bla
one_of_many_gal
Three figure posting!

Re: -

Postby ArCMonks » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:05 pm

friendthegirl wrote:I've met them. A girl took my photos with each member of the band but never e-mailed them to me. I got my ticket and cd booklet signed though.

I think you'd be better off going somewhere where they're less popular than to England. I don't know about most places but it's not particularly hard to meet them in America if they're playing. It obviously costs a lot more for you
to get to the States than to England though, but maybe there's somewhere else in Europe where they aren't massively popular where you can go to a gig and meet them.

Ye, Tnx for the tip :D :P
Well over there there's friends of mine, what can I say? I've known them for a long long time.
ArCMonks
Three figure posting!

Previous

Return to The Arctic Monkeys